Chapter 1. Meeting

Writers P.O.V
Before this story starts.
Yes that is my drawing in the picture thingy, plz don't judge lol.

Readers P.O.V
It's my first day of work at the new store 'Be You' and I am super excited to go there and meet my manager Kate.

I grab my keys and say good bye to my animals. Ayano who is my guini pig,Lee my rabbit,Jack who is my cat and Taro who is my yorki.

As you can tell I don't have a boyfriend, yet.
I'm hoping that I find one while I'm at work, I kinda doubt it but you never know.

Any way,I better get going.
I hop into my car and start the engine.
"Shit!" I say as I look at the blinking gas signal.

"I'm out of gas! I'll have to catch a taxi or something"

"Hey"
I see someone waving to me in the 2nd house's drive way away from mine, he drives up to me.

"Do you need a ride?" He asks.

"Yeah,thanks" I say while opening up the passenger door.

I know I shouldn't be getting in a car with a stranger, but I was going to be late to work on my first day and he was all I had.

"My name's Umeji Osoro, Your name?"

"Oh. I'm *yn here*"

"It's nice to meet you, *yn here*"

"It's nice to meet you to, Umeji"

He looked like a delinquent but surprisingly, he was nice. I geuss that's why they say 'don't judge a book by it's cover'

A couple minutes later.

We finally arrive at my work.

"Thank's for the ride Umeji"

"No problem. Hey,if you don't mind. Can I have your number" he asks.

"Sure" I say while writing it down on a piece of paper that I found in my bag.

"Here" I pass him the paper.
"Call me anytime"

"Thanks" he says while putting it in his pocket.

"See ya"
"Bye"

I shut the door and walk to the entrance, I look behind and wave good bye as he drives off.

When I walk into work I stop by one of the mirrors and realize that theres blood on my ass.
"Shit, I'm gonna go to the bath room to make sure"

When I pull down my undergarments theres nothing there.

"Hm"

I text Umeji.

Text
'Hey Umeji, it's yn here.
I just wanted to tell you that I think there might be blood on your passenger seat.
I saw that there was blood on my bottom so I checked to make sure that it wasn't my time of the month, but it's not. Thankfully lol.
Thanks, from yn here.'

I get back to work and I hear my phone buzz, it must be Umeji.

Text
'Hello yn here. I apologize for what got on your bottom, it must have been from a cut that I didn't know about. Anyway, I was hoping that I could take you out to shop for a new pair of pants later on if thats not a problem
- Umeji.'

Text
'No that's not a problem at all, it's really sweet actually. What time do you want to go out?
-yn here'

End of chapter one.