Chapter 12

Hey, my lovely readers, sorry this chapter took long to upload🧡💙. On Wattpad it had said I uploaded five days ago, but in reality I had uploaded on the 12. I will try to upload a other chapter during these three days. I hope you enjoy this chapter please comment, and vote. I love you readers a lot💙🧡. Naruto,and images don't belong to me. 🧡💙 Thank you for all your support 💙🧡.

Naruto's lips tugged into bright smile, with his blue bright eyes witnessing the ravens beautiful curled eyelashes flutter open. Sasuke was laid against his chest, while the blonds smooth fingers raked through his soft locks. His heart skipped a beat seeing those onyx eyes shimmer making his heart melt. His whiskered cheeks flushed seeing the white sheet slide off his toned upper body when he sat up. He bit his lip trying to focus on the pain, instead of the ravens very smooth body. The way Naruto had felt his fingers glide over those muscles, the way they flexed, and tensed which each moment. He mentally screeched from thinking such perverted thoughts.

"Who's a pervert now?" He shivered feeling the ravens hot breath close to his ear.

"I-I'm n-not!" Naruto stuttered out his blush running up to his ears.

"You can't read my mind anyways." Naruto scoffed crossing his arms over his bare chest.

"You have to grant me a kiss, if I could guess what is on your mind right now." Sasuke made his usual deal.

"Deal." Naruto agreed.

"Ramen." Sasuke stated.

The ravens lips curved into a smirk when he spotted the blonds bottom lip stuck out into his cute pout.

"I hate that you always win." Naruto mumbled out cutely.

"I want my kiss." Sasuke said like a kid wanting his prize.

The blond grumbled under his breath, before he crawled closer to the raven who had a smirk smacked on his face.

"Just one." Naruto chuckled feeling the usual déjà vu.

"Just one." Sasuke repeated giving the blond a light chuckle.

They were nose to nose, when the blond cupped the ravens cheeks shutting his eyelids slowly, as he leaned closer towards the raven. He moaned lightly brushing his lips against Sasuke's that felt so smooth, and tasted so sweet. Naruto parted his lips wanting the raven to devour him with his taste. His body trembled with delight sensing the ravens hot tongue swim around his mouth, and glide along his tongue. Sasuke groaned loving the embrace of the blonds fingers that moved to run through his ravens locks. The kiss became heated, before the raven leaned the blond fully on the bed with him hovering over him, not breaking the kiss. Naruto tans fingers clawed the ravens scalp, as he moaned into the demanding kiss. Sasuke broke the kiss with a growl, retracting his tongue leaving a trail of saliva connecting their tongues.

"Baby, you're making me hard."  Sasuke stated bluntly.

"Sa-sasuke." Naruto said with heavy rose blush painting his whiskered cheeks.

Naruto bit his lips, before he gulped down his saliva wanting to say words that he trully meant form deep down in his heart. His arms entangled around the ravens neck pulling him to be nose to nose with the raven. Having bright blue eyes hugging soft onyx.

"I…I love you S-Sasuke." Naruto confessed blushing madly.

The ravens eyes widen, as his mind contemplated what he just heard wasn’t a dream.

"Tell me again." Sasuke demanded softly.

Naruto bit his lip, before he parted his lips repeating what he truly felt.