21- You tease!

Ryker kissed her hard and so demanding, his cock was throbbing and after that little show she just put on for him he wanted to pleasure her in every which way that he could. He slid her down beneath him and devoured her neck in kisses while his hands trailed her naked body.

Her skin so silky and smooth had the temperature inside him rising even more. He rolled her over to her stomach and began massaging her back while kissing her back moving down to her ass cheeks and massaging them.

He continued placing kisses all the way down her legs, he then had her roll over to her back, lifting one of her legs he massaged it up and down kissing up and down her leg and repeating it with her other leg.

She was getting goosebumps from all his soft kisses, he lowered his face to her pussy softly licking the clit slowly a couple times before using his tongue to glide it up her body, stopping at her breasts, taking her nipple in the mouth, nibbling and sucking on each of her nipples, her soft moans were making him smile.

She placed her hands on each side of his face and pulled him up to her lips, kissing him passionately while placing her hand on his cock, rubbing it until she heard him groan in excitement, she rolled him to his back kissing him hard before pulling away and lowering her mouth to his cock.

Taking him in her mouth he groaned while stiffening his body, enjoying how she was licking the tip and the soft spot near the head of his cock, before going down deep. A loud gasp escaped his mouth when she took him all the way and grazed her teeth along his shaft as she moved back up.

She continued to move up and down along his cock, using her magical tongue to do amazing things with his cock in her mouth had him ready to explode "I'm about to cum" he warned her.

Her eyes rolled up to see his face and smiled at him when she saw that his head was pressed hard against the pillow, she continued looking at him until he released.

After she had cleaned her mouth off he pulled her up and flipped her to her back "You naughty girl you." He said in a low deep sexy voice while smiling "What have I done to you?"

She didn't say a word and just let out a little giggle, she then teased him again by placing her hands on her breasts and massaged them while he watched. He shook his head, and placed his hand behind her head lifting her up to his mouth and crashing his lips to hers "You drive me wild." He moaned into her mouth.

He pulled back and moved down to her pussy licking and sucking on her clit, making her arch her back, squirm and moan. He placed a couple fingers inside her hot wetness and pleasured her insides while licking her clit. He brought her to an orgasm and thrusted his tongue inside her, tasting the warm sweet juices, placing his hands under her ass he lifted her up thrusting his tongue as far in as he could and let her juices run down into his throat. Moaning and groaning while enjoying the tastiness of her.

She shocked him again and let out a loud moan while she massaged her clit while he was twirling his tongue around inside her. "That's it." He groaned before moving up to her face and kissing her hard while he thrusted his cock inside her.

Making love to her for hours and giving her multiple orgasms had him on a high. They were both on a sexual high as they both satisfied each other. His final release he thrusted deeply inside her until he was empty.

Both their bodies full of sweat, he laid on her until burrowing his head in the crook of her neck and kissing her neck and shoulder back and forth until he pulled out and rolled onto his back. "WOW." He said amazed and out of breath.

"I'm not sure what got into you tonight, but I'm not going to complain about it either."

She rolled over and got up on her side to see his face, with a curious look she caressed his cheek "Why, do you want a repeat?" She giggled.