Chpt. 2

"okay. everyone., stay calm. please. It's just a hoax. maybe some type of hoax or possibly an April Fools joke." says Steve anxiously. 

"But we're in September 15th..." says Logan confused. 

"shut up Logan. Dylan, come with me. now! Everyone else quiet down and stay seated!"

Dylan walks up to Steve nervously. "yeah?" 

"you're in trouble. why the hell would you scare these kids like that?!" 

"Look, Steve, It's on the news. And if this is true, I have to leave. I need to pick my sister up. This could get way more ugly and worse." 

"No! no, no, no. You are definately not leaving this building, especially in this matter!" 

As Dylan heads back to his seat, heated, he starts to think of a plan. 

"Hey, Julio?" says Dylan. 

"yeah?" replies Julio. 

"You think you and Lake can distract Steve? If this is a real thing, I gotta leave man." 

"We all want not to be stuck in this room in a... situation like this? Either way, too bad. It's pointless, we're not doing that." says Julio with an attitude. 

"well, I was thinking more of you getting people to hold Steve down or knock him down cold on the floor and just leave?" 

"...oh. You're actually right on that man. Never knew you had the brains." 

"okay, well, go to hell now." 

"I'll be right back..." 

"what happened? why'd you go up to Julio?" asks Amanda. 

"I was just tel-- 

Dylan quickly gets interrupted by a large sound of something getting dropped. 

"Alright, Steve is napping in the moment. So how about we all go home now? or head out to eat?" 

Everyone suddenly barges out the classroom trying to leave for their safety or for some other reason. dylan starts running down the hallway and quickly knows where his first stop is at but as soon as he starts heading towards the stairs Amanda stops him. 

"so you're just gonna go... like that? Are you gonna come back? Maybe consider something else? Do you even know your plan if this is real? Whatever this is. What if the government deals with this small problem? What if you get hurt? asks Amanda? 

Dylan looks down but looks quickly back up. "what if 'whatever this is' gets worse. It'll get to dangerous for you out there. do you wanna come with me?" 

Amanda just stares. 

"I'll be fine, don't worry." says Dylan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, I hope whoever is reading this likes it. Please, pretty please share this with everyone who likes this type of stuff and yeah, thank you :3