Chapter 1

ANDROS'S POV

When I was a kid, my sisters were taken from me by Darkonda. Ever since then I vowed I'd get Karina and Karone back. Only thing is, I don't know where they are. 

ANDROS: "Deka set a course to KO-35."

DEKA : "Right away Andros."

The ship slowly turned around and we were headed to KO-35 my home planet. A few seconds after we changed course TJ and the others ran in.

TJ: "Andros, what's going on? Why'd we change course?"

ANDROS: "I'm visiting my home planet. It's the anniversary of that day."

(Astronoma above)

(Astronoma above)

(Adhara with brown hair)

ASTRONOMA'S POV

Today is what Ecliptor calls our birthday. We don't know our actual birthday so we just named it for ourselves. I've been hearing things and it seems like the red ranger thinks that Adhara and I are his sisters. I can use that to my advantage to defeat the rangers.

ME: "Adhara!"

My identical sister walked in dressed and staff in hand. We really do look alike. Other than our hair we look exactly alike.

ADHARA: "Yes Sister?"

ASTRONOMA: "I have a plan."

ADHARA: "Of course."

ASTRONOMA: "The rangers do not know about you yet."

ADHARA: "Yes because Ecliptor says I'm the secret weapon."

ME: "You are the secret weapon my dear sister. You see, the red ranger thinks we are his twin sisters. That shall work in our favor you see. You will go down to Earth as you but confused and disoriented."

ADHARA: "How will that help us sister?"

ME: "The rangers will want to help you. Especially the red. They'll take you aboard the Megaship, and you can destroy it from the inside."

I smirked.

ADHARA: "What a fantastic plan my dear twin sister! The rangers won't know until it's too late."