Chapter 3

I quickly got up and stormed over to Andros. I whispered in his ear.

ME: "Follow my lead or we'll both get hurt."

He slightly nodded and I leaned back up and summoned my staff. I pointed it to Andros.

ANDROS: "Karina? What are you doing I'm your brother!"

ME: "How can I trust you? I was told the red ranger killed my brother! All I have left is my sister!"

ANDROS: "Come with me and I can show you. I can show you I am your brother."

ME: "Then lead me red ranger."

He walked towards me and teleported us to the Megaship. As soon as we were on the Megaship, I made my staff disappear and tried changing my look but Andros stopped me.

ANDROS: "If they don't understand then you can change but you look fine."

ME: "They'll think I'm Astronoma."

ANDROS: "If you think you need to change then fine but I think you look fine."

I nodded but still swept my hand across myself changing my look. I looked like a human now but my hair was mid-length and blonde. (Picture up above)

ME: "That's better."

I followed Andros to the main room where the other rangers and their robot was. 

ANDROS: "Stay here. I need to warn them first. Deka open the doors."

DEKA: "Of course Andros."

ME: "Um...Andros? Your ship is talking."

DEKA: "My name is Deka."

Andros walked in and left me alone with Deka.