{New <Bunny> Girl}

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes and already felt sick to my stomach. School had just ended for me, permanently and luckily i landed a job at a previous internship and even better was i didn't have to work so hard. 'So why do i feel this feeling of misery in my gut.' My thoughts wondered more on this subject as i got out of bed and slipped on my daily clothing, part of the routine as usual. I sprung out my bedroom being in a decent mood as i heard a knock on my door.

I went to look out.....what ever you call those little holes in doors to see a man in a delivery outfit. I opened it with a curious smile brushing my [H/C] hair to the back.

"May I help you?"

???:"Package for Mr.BigDong6-"

"STOP!"

I yelled as he looked at me with smirk.  He knew what he was doing as i took the clipboard from him and signed it.

"Take it, Next time don't read out peoples old emails....its embarrassing."

???:"Hey, it's no problem man, we were all edge lords as kids."

"Wait... What is this for?"

Before I coud even take a look at the clip board he snatched it back. He had a dark smile now and his hat hid his eyes. He whistled as two men get out of a van that seemed so sketchy I wanted to call the swat team at this point....no i wanted to call the Army. They pulled out a capsule that seemed to be about 5ft'6in which wasn't as tall. They barged past me setting the capsule down off their dolly and ran back to the van, all of them did.

They drove off leaving me dumbstruck with a potential bomb. I went back in seeing the capsule walking over to it. It was right infront of the couch as i grabbed the cushion for a shield. I got closer and hesitaed to press my hand against it. I did it as it was cold as hell. I leaned in close and saw that something wad inside but i couldn't tell what.

It then made a hissing noise as it scared the leaving hell out of me. I jumped back and landed on the floor as I look to see it slowly open. I was scared beyond belief but once it did, it opend upwards and hit the ceiling and cracked it. I groaned and held the coshin tighter while clenching my teeth. I turned my attention back to the pod only to be faced with a weird bunny girl looking at me in some really sexy clothing. I smiled as I forgot about everything at that moment and dropped the coshin. She gasped and smiled and hugged me tight and squeezed really hard.

???:"Thank you so much for taking care of me from now on!"

"Wait, Wait.....how old are you?"

???:"I don't know, old enough to be in college."

"Good.....wait a second."

She let go of me and skipped off to the kitchen as i followed her. I ran after her as she was fast cause by the time i made it to the kitchen half my fast food left overs were thrown out. My Danny's Pancakes, WcDonalds Burgers and Fries, most importantly my Burrito Bell Burritos!

"Hey, just who the hell you think i am!?"

???: "A sad lonley guy that needs me in his life~"

She seemed to have chant that in her head. No matter the less her words was like taking a shotgun with incendiary rounds in the chest at point blank.

"W-what ever just who the hell are you?!"

???: "Well....you know that prize give away you signed up for years ago?"

"Oh god you mean that click bait trash."

???: "Well it was never click bait cause you have me, i was your prize."

She seemed happy.....to happy to even say that. She seemed to be fine with being a subordiant or a slave which is....oddly fine by me but I'm getting some real creep vibes from here and she hasn't done anything yet but throw my damn food away! She then looked back to me with a soft smile as she then came over to me pinching my sides as i squirmed a little. She giggled at my reactions which made me blush. Cause I for one have no clue what's going on. I just know one thing for sure this is just the beginning.

°

°

°

°

[A/n:....so i started a new series....yeah XD i hope you guys enjoy this one likr you do with the other ones so big thanks for the support and an along awaited reveal is going happen now so i won't be telling my real name but my nickname and what not.

So uhh

So uhh...thats a me that African American boy I'm 18 right now and my B-day is Feb 22. A fun fact is that i love games no matter the genre so if you have a steam and what not post it in the commentd or my DMs. Alot of people call me Izzy oddly enough so everyone can call me that or my username it doesn't matter. I'll see you all later in the future of this book and others]