Chapter 19

Tori's POV

  I woke up in a place that seemed so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I tried moving my hands but they were tied. What is going on? Then I figured out the situation I was in.

  "Help!" I scream hoping someone can hear me. "Help!" I scream once again. "No one is gonna hear you deary." a voice said from the top of the stairs. I look up and there sat a man I wish I never had to see.

  My Father.

  He walked down the stairs and came right in my face. I could see his cold, icey blue eyes that used to be as bright as the sky, and his smirk that is now formed from evil purposes and not from laughter and happy memories. His heart works the same way.

  He studied my face and a wrinkle formed on his forehead. Like he was thinking, what is he gonna do to me.

   "Well look it you, all grown up my beautiful daughter." He whispers. I smell the alcohol on his breath and it makes me almost barf.

   He caresses my cheek and I bite his finger. "OW!" he yelps. "Well don't touch me next time you dirtbag, I am ashamed that you, a pile of scum, created me." I sneer.

   "Well Dad like daughter." he says as he burps and blows it in my face. *gag noise* that is so gross *gag noise*

  "I will never and I mean NEVER let myself stoop down to your level. You are the biggest waste of time and are a disgrace of a human." I say.

   "You are just as tough to crack when you were a little girl." he says. I glare at him.

  "Do you remember those times when you were a little one, all the memories, the playground fun?" he asks.

  "Yes I do, but sadly I have put them all in the back of my mind in the darkest pits where I can barely reach because I don't want to think of the times you've showed me Fake Love."

  At this point I was crying, he's fooled me and played with my feelings like every other man in my life and when I finally got him out, things were getting better. But now I'm stuck here with the one man who has made my life a living hell and at the same time  made it the best it could be. It's been at it's best because he's been out of it.

   "You should be thanking me, after everything I've  done for you." he slurs. "Oh yes, I'm so sorry, thank you so much for making me cry every night because you abused me, thank you for abusing my mother, thank you for making me feel unwanted and unloved, thank you for making me feel like I was the reason to all your problems, thank you for raping me, thank you for being a horrible role model, and thank you so much for leaving me, because life with out you has been the best and I am thriving on my own, so do me a favor and get out, I'm sorry but my life is full, no one is allowed to squeeze into the party called my life." I say basically screaming at this point, tears mixing with sweat as it drips down my face.

He picks up my face by my chin and pushes up my head. I shrug away and he grabs my face forcefully. Then a punch and a hairy fist is met with my soft and tear stained cheeks.

The impact tips the chair over and I hit my head off of the cement. Blood drips down my forehead and I start getting dizzy and the last thing I see is my father walking towards me and a belt dropping in front of me...
———————————————————————————
okay well that got deep. i'm sorry i've been really inactive i'm currently writing two stories and am constantly thinking of ideas everyday:) but i've just been busy with practices and homework and getting things in time to take regents. BUT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING after this book ends which is most likely in ten chapters or so, do you want to see a sequel to this if I make this ending have a sequel ending, or a whole new story. I will leave some ideas and a description of some Why Don't we Ideas below.

Choices:
a sequel

Before My Time Is Up:
The girl has cancer and has about 1 week left to live sadly. While she is dying in those seven days, she spends them living her life to the fullest. While she is on a bungee jumping trip, she meets Daniel. He takes her all around everywhere and helps her live her life to the fullest in the week that she has left, all while falling in love at the same time.

Our World Divided-
The world has been over run by the government. Every resident not involved in said government has been brainwashed. The globe now has 8 distinct nations. Ingeniorum-genius,Fortis-strong,Pax-Peace, Marore Bibe- carefulness, Celer- fast, Prudens-wise, Custodes- guardians, Mendacibus- liars. The girl and Jonah snap out of the brain wash and try contacting the others at the different nations. They plan an escape and stuff and find a remote place to meet in the world. They all meet up there and try letting people know what is happening. The plan on breaking into the center building which is in the middle of the world and has the key to turn off the mind control. While falling in love all at once.

Kidnapped By Werewolves-why don't we
the title basically explains the story

there is also a story called Forbidden Fantasy but I'm gonna keep it a mystery;)

so comment below which one you want to see next