chapter 21

He walked in, my horrible father. I just want this to be over.

"What was all the noise?" He asked as he stepped on my head. "No noise, you were just going crazy-er." I said crying.

Minutes went by and pain made its way into my life. Why did this happen to me? As I thought to myself, and my body absorbing every kick that came my way, the door swung open and in came a whole police force.

   The pain was just too much and my vision became blurred until I was out cold.

le time skip.

I woke up and looked around the room. I was in the hospital. "Hello?" I call out.

   I see my mom jump up along with Zach. They rush over to me as they take turns smothering me with kisses and hugs.  They go and get the doctor and soon I am free to go.

  Turns out, it wasn't the pain that made me pass out at all. I was dehydrated. But it's over now thank gosh. I went home with my mom.

le time skip.

Play video at the top now**It's been a week and I feel ready to come back to school. I haven't spoken to Zach since the hospital and whenever I try and call him it goes straight to voice mail. But if he doesn't care then why should I?

I get up and take a shower. When I'm done, I get out and find an outfit and do my hair and make up.

   I'm tired of being weak, it's time for a new look. Maybe something edgy. I'm usually closed off with a nice cardigan and skinny jeans. Not this time. I got to my closet and pull out my special party wear.

 I got to my closet and pull out my special party wear

Outfit^^

Hair and Makeup^^

Hair and Makeup^^

This looks good. I head downstairs and see my mom. "Hey mom." I say as I poop into the stool and eat the oatmeal she made me.

   "Hey sweetie" she says looking me up and down. "What are you wearing?" She asks uncomfortably. "It's my new look, no more soft and innocent weak Tori. I'm done getting treated like a doll." I say.

  "Okay sweetie, it's good that your making a change. Just choose a less exposing outfit next time please." She asks. "Yeah, Yeah I guess." I say.

  I say goodbye and head out the door, walking to school.

   When I get there, all I hear around me is "Is she new?" or "She's pretty" or "I'm gonna get some." or "She looks like bitch, I hate her already." but I couldn't give two fucks.

  As I got to my locker, I entered my combo and took off my sunglasses while everyone was still watching. I turn around so they can see my face. Just as I did everyone gasps. They all keep staring so I do a curtsy and they continue to what they were doing.

    I grab the stuff I need and shove it in my book bag for the day. I make my way to Zach's locker only to find him sucking faces with Whore-den. 

  It broke me a little cause I thought we were a  confirmed thing but I guess not. I was holding in my tears and then, the forming of tears stopped. I'm a different person now. I'm more confident now.

  I walked up to them and pushed off the whore in order to speak to Zach face to face. He opens his eyes and looks frightened when he sees me and shocked. Like he had an 'oh fuck' face on.

  "Fucking bitch." I heard Jorden say from behind me. I turn around and make a cry baby hand sign and she rolls her eyes.

   "Tori, uh- hi, I mean when did you get back." He says awkwardly. "Today." I say glaring at him. He looks me up and down and licks his lips.

  "You look different." He says. "It's good, you look great." He says. "Thanks but guess what else it is." I say putting my finger on his chest.

  "What?" He says giving me a smirk. "It's not yours anymore punk ass pitch." I say and proceed to kick him in the balls and strut away.

   I hear everyone who was watching start screaming and hyping me up. After I'm about twenty feet away from him, I turn around and see him laying on the floor with Jorden next to him.

   "Hey Jorden, maybe you should kiss it and make it feel better. Sucking doesn't get the pain out, but you know, you've probably already tried that." I say as everyone screams again and Jorden's mouth is wide open.

   As I turn around I flip them off, raising my middle finger high in the air. As I'm walking through the hallway I see Daniel, Corbyn, Jack and Jonah. Damn, how come it took me this long to realize Jonah is hot.

   I walk up to them and rest my arm on Jack's shoulder. We've become really close friends, so close that I have stopped hanging with Nova, Gabe, And Harley. I miss them but they refuse to talk to me.

  "Holy ass Tori, you look hot." Jack says as he turns to me."Thanks, and it's no longer off limits." I say winking to all of them.  "Wait, what about Zach?" Corbyn asks. "He decided it would be fun to hurt my feelings and cheat on my with an irrelevant slut." I say. They all clench their fists because they're very protective of me, ever since they found out about my kidnapping.

"And that's why I have transformed my look and personality." I say. I twirl as they all fall to the ground dramatically and pretend to faint. I giggle.

   I see Jonah staring at me. I hug all of them as I head off to class and as I hug Jonah I whisper "You look good today." in his ear and he blushes.

   I love my new self.
——————————————————-———————— it's been legit forever and i'm sorry it took so long. i had no inspo but i'm back and feel great so yee yee❤️ whoever is reading this even after my break i love you lol. feel free to comment about her new style and give me some scene suggestions for the next chapter:)