Where's VOLUME ONE?

Reincarnated as the Fated VillainVolume One contains the Prologue up to Chapter Twenty

Volume One contains the Prologue up to Chapter Twenty. It tackles about the adventure of the younger Aerra when she first discovered about her grim fate just after regaining her previous life's memories, and how she manages to handle each hurdles in her life as a naive young girl who lived a sheltered life. At first, she thought the prophecy is a simple tale about the traditions of the old but as she grow older and her horizon widened, she began to realize how everything isn't just a simple story from a children's book; the legend is rooted deep down from the farthest history of the Great Seven Kingdoms; secrets buried for a reason; and the darkness that exist in the realm.
Aerra knew by then she needs to step up before her own "naïveté" and kindness becomes her undoing. And with the upcoming war on her tail, she became more and more determined to master her own fate and take full control of her dark powers.

Link: https://my.w.tt/WPXzHUfEHT

Please visit my profile page and click on the aforementioned book if you haven't read it yet!

Hope you enjoy!

_____

It's NOT a story where the heroine got inside an otome game nor any cheat system. No! It's not, okay? Let me clear that one. It is NOT. No. None. Nada. いいえ. Nein. 没有. Non. Wala. Нет! Никто. لا شيئ. daar is niks nie. कोई नहीं है. không có ai. ไม่มีเลย.

This is an entirely new world setting.
But indeed, this tale is a result of all the adventure-fantasy RPG games I ever played and animes/mangas I encountered. I got inspired with all those stuff and mixed them all to weave this adventure book. :P

I hope you guys have fun imagining with me!

Any loopholes, inconsistencies, typographic errors, and grammar mistakes are still subjected to changes and improvement time after time. We're not holding any gladiator arena here, hence no warriors are being summoned to fight at the comment sections.  (^.^)  keep things chill and respect will be reciprocated.

That's all! *winks*

Disclaimer: The original image used as the book cover of this work is not the author's property. No copyright infringement intended. Credits to the drawing artist.