❀ Project I Am Strong

Welcome to Project I Am Strong!

Where fighters fight, hard.

Here's a little bit about us:

Project I Am Strong was founded in January, 2019 by our two Founders.

The aim of Project I Am Strong is to support a community of individuals, to create a thriving safe environment, so people of all ages, religions, gender orientations and ethnicity can feel at home.

We are here to raise awareness against bullying and mental health issues; to shine a light on depression and anxiety. You are not alone!

Here at PIAS, we are a dedicated and caring family; we protect each other, as well as look out for each other -  and that's exactly what we intend to do throughout the course of this Project!

We're here to be the ones who've got your back, no matter what time - the ones who you can talk to, receive advice from - even if you think it's 'not that big of a deal'. To us, your well-being is a fundamental significance to the doctrines of our Project. At PIAS, we care about your needs and issues relating to day-to-day life.

Now, here are a few questions we figured we'd answer on your behalf.

What inspired us to create this project?

This project was created in hopes of establishing a community for those who suffer bullying on a daily basis. The matter hits quite close to home, for one of our own Founders, who suffered constant bullying in the past, and as a result of experiencing those traumatic encounters, simply wanted to create a world where they could thrive, be themselves and not have to hide in shame of their identity. We share your anguish and strive to share a place of solidarity. There are very rare places like that, here on the Wattpad platform. So, we created our own.

Are you here just to write stories?

Definitely not. We're here to be that person you can confide in within your darkest and loneliest moments: that shoulder you can lean on when need be. We are here to be your friend, supporter or simply just someone you can chat with. No matter who you are, we are always happy to help. We are always available to you.

From advice, or to just simply being there when required, we want all those that become part of this Project to know that they are not alone! We stand by you!

Are you here to help everyone? Even the bullies themselves?

Yes, of course. Behind every bully there is a dark past. There should always be a chance to reach out to a judgment-free unbiased help service - and we intend to be that help. We want to raise awareness of bullying, the dangers of bullying and cyber-bullying, and hopefully stop the bullies from partaking in said activities. It was said once before, that behind cruel acts, there lied an individual unaware of the hurt they'd caused.

As mentioned, we want to be that shoulder to lean on, when needed. To be the people you trust when you need help with regards to anything, whether it be emotional or daily issues. We require nothing in return, only your happiness and regained a sense of belonging in this world.

Are we here only for the matter of bullying?

No, of course not, PIAS was created for much wider reasons. Bullying is just one of the factors. We would be dealing with the topics of Depression, self harm, suicide, mental health, terrorism, abuse, oppression and many more

You have us, because We Are Strong.

If we stand together; then we'll be unstoppable