❀ Project Roles and Jobs

Here is at list of our project roles:

Messengers| They will help spread the word of the project, put encouraging messages on the message board of other people.

Advocate| They will be the advocate for this project. Just someone who is trustworthy you can talk to about the issues you need advice or help with.

Wordsmith | Wordsmith's are the writers, writing articles or editing books, etc

Project Quoter| In which they'll seek out quotes for our social media by reading books on Wattpad and asking authors whether they would like to share their quotes with us. These people will also seek out to Wattpad users who would like to write positive letters being anonymous, for our book Letters From Anonymous.

Graphic Designer| They would make all sorts of graphics for our website, insta and wattpad.

Critique| They would judge and review books submitted to us. Please join only if you won't dissapeared in the air.

Now, if you think you've got what it takes to sign up for a role then fill the form attached below (also found in comment section)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxliRQbxeEYiZmeHva-xZ771lZ4tJgC8x9hsioxrugljQU0Q/viewform

Rules & Regulations

Consider the following before signing up as a member of our project,

• You must follow this account, IAmStrong-, the founders' and co-founder's account ArosariaDawn , starlett_e and follow "iamstro_ng" on Instagram (if you have Instagram)

• You must download/have Discord. We use that as our communication source. The server is currently open for everyone, so feel free to join us!

https://discord.gg/RkJ7mE7

• You must be active. If you feel you will be inactive, please inform us.

• Sign up only if you are responsible. Do you think you are committed enough to spend some time for this project? Ask yourself, decide and only then fill in the form.

•You must mention your project role and us on your bio after you get accepted.

For those of you, out there, just sticking around to see how the project will work, or whether or not you're scared or nervous about joining, remember we're here to just help people, to raise awareness for different topics.

~~•~~