five

the boys decided to have a basketball match for fun. and jaemin forced me to watch. it wasn't that bad since yoojin was with me.

it was chenle, renjun, jeno and mark against jisung, haechan and jaemin. jaemin and mark being the captains. the score was 26 to 18 and mark's team was winning.

jaemin looked frustrated, he had this look on his eyes of desperation to win.

the ball was being passed around mark's team but before they could shoot, jaemin grabbed the ball and bounced it all the way to the other side of the court.

he then shot the ball in as jisung and haechan shout in victory. yoojin also celebrated, i smiled.

he looked at me and winked. first, weird skinship and now, winking? jaemin can you tell me what's up. what a flirt.

i rolled my eyes as i chuckle. the more you do this, i'll fall in love with you even more you idiot.

"can you believe him?" i mutter to myself.

the game finally ended. i stood up and gestures yoojin to stand up as well to leave the bleachers. but she didn't look so good, her face was pale and she wasn't as cheerful as usual.

"are you okay yoojin?" i sit down again.

"yeah.. i'm okay... just a minor headache," she said weakly.

i put my hand up to touch her forehead, "yah! your forehead is burning! you have a fever!"

first jaemin, now yoojin? wow, they're really made for each other. okay, jokes aside.

i called the boys to come where yoojin and i were, "she has a fever so i'll just take her to the infirmary."

"i can carry her," jeno requested. i nod while he carries her bridal style.

we were about leave when jaemin interrupted us, "wait, i'll come along."

he joins us as we leave the basketball court.

***

3rd person p.o.v

the three had already missed out on a class and were soon to head back. jeno and jaemin were talking, waiting a few more minutes for yoojin to wake up.

yeseul sat outside and sat on a bench. she was deep in thoughts. she had to stay away from jaemin, how else would yoojin get him if she always stole him away from her.

yes she admitted that she really liked him, but she felt guilty, from all these things she'd done with jaemin. it was bad timing, since she started to fall deeply in love with him. but she's working on it to make that love for him gone.

the bell rang which signaled to go to another class. the nurse told them to come back when school finishes. they all went to their respective classes.

yeseul was glad she didn't have jaemin in this class with her. she was officially going to avoid him until yoojin and him become a thing.

she was sitting at the back. head down, not feeling like paying attention to class today. she had this feeling in her stomach which made her feel sick mentally.

she was disappointed and mad at herself. and that thought of hers couldn't leave her mind the whole hour.

once the bell rang, she instantly went to yoojin. she came in to see that she was finally awake.

"feeling better?" yeseul hugged her.

yoojin nods smiling, "i'm free to go now."

they both leave the school building.