eight

yeseul's p.o.v

i've had already left to come back to my house. while i was leaving, yoojin didn't look anywhere near good. i felt extremely bad.

i decided not to bother her so she could have some time alone herself.

i took a short bath and laid onto my bed. junyeong appeared out of nowhere and showed me his tooth that had fallen off.

i laughed, "why are you up so early, go back to sleep!"

"ok, but why haven't i seen cool hyung jaemin? i miss him," he pouted.

"you'll see him soon ok? now go back to bed," i replied.

he left my room as i stared at the ceiling. i need to explain to jeno and yoojin the truth.

it may not be easy but i have to try fix this ugly mess i made. and with jaemin, i need to stop ignoring, i've been extremely rude to him by ignoring him, we're still friends after all.

this all better be fixed by the end of next week or else i'm not ever going to forgive myself.

***

4th period: physical education

i'd talked to jaemin over the weekend and fixed our friendship. although jaemin rejected yoojin, i know that yoojin would still have feelings for him so i have to put these feelings deep down.

i told him the problem i caused on that day, and it felt like a weight had just been lifted off my shoulder, handling this by myself is hard.

i was on my way to sport class, but i was late. who likes sport anyways? my teacher doesn't mind me being late.
once i got changed i walked to my class.

but i had a relief teacher. is this karma coming at me again? jaemin and renjun had eye contact with me as i pouted showing it as a sign of sadness.

"you! 10 laps around the tracks after class!" he ordered.

i looked down, "yes sir."

i sat on the bleachers, observing the students. 10 laps? i have horrible stamina, how do i even do a lap without dying?

after the class was done, jaemin approached me, "i'll wait for you ok?"

i nodded in return as he and renjun left to change.

"good luck!" renjun shouted.

"eo," i replied with a gloomy face.

i walked to the tracks as i notice the teacher was standing near, probably to observe me.

i started jogging. this is going to be so much fun.

***

i finished the whole 10 laps as i plopped onto the ground. with an unsteady breath, i put my hand over my eyes to block out the sun.

suddenly i saw someone offer their hand.

jaemin?

i grab their hand as they pull me up. it is you.

i lose a bit of balance and stumble but he catches me.

"you okay?" he asked as i feel him cup my cheeks.

feeling flushed, i shook my head. he took out a towel and started wiping my forehead.

i then hug him. i haven't felt this feeling in so long. it feels, incredible.

"thank you," i quietly say.

"for what?" he asks.

"just.. for not hating me while i kept avoiding you," i sincerely say.