f o u r

It's been a couple day and Namjoon finally learned all of their names and nothing special has really happened since the whole breakfast incident.

Right now it was 4:00 am and Namjoon was downstairs watching TV cause he woke up at 3:40 am and couldn't go back to sleep, so he just decided to go watch TV.

All of a sudden Namjoon heard a ruffuling sound come from behind the couch, freaking Namjoon out.

One second everything is quiet and normal then the next there is a hand being put over Namjoon mouth. The hand startled Namjoon but Namjoon quickly stood up before the hand can make any contact with his mouth. Namjoon got in his fighting position ready to kick ass.

Don't get fooled by Namjoons cuteness, he may seem like he wouldn't be able to hurt a fly but little do you know when he was little his father showed him how to protect himself like a pro.

The mysterious guy was wearing a mask and he was quick to get up.

"Who are you and what do you want ?!" Namjoon yelled out not moving from his fighting position.

"Awww, look at cute little Namjoon acting all tuff ! You wouldn't be able to kick my ass even if I were injured! Cause your that weak!" The man said and shortly after started laughing.

"You really don't want to test me right now!" Namjoon said as he gave the guy his most scariest look.

"Alright you wanna fight ? Let's fight then ! Oh your gonna get you ass kicked !" And with that the guy threw the first punch.

Namjoon was quick to react my grabbing the mans arm before it made any type of contact with his skin and Namjoon brought up his leg to the left mans waist, kicking it as hard as he could. This caused the man to wince in pain and punch Namjoon straight in the stomach, causing Namjoon to bend over in pain.

As soon as Namjoon was up he received a punch from the man and he reacted by dodging it quickly then kicking one leg up to the mans head, twice and then grabbed the mans hand, twisting it behind his back, causing the man the scream in pain.

"I told you not fuck with me and what the first thing you do ? Fuck with me. Maybe this will teach you a lesson on not to fuck with me." Namjoon whispered in the mans ears and with that being said Namjoon dragged the man outside and literally threw him on the floor, leaving multiple scratches on the mans body.

"Now have fun bitch!" Namjoon said as he walked back into the house locking the door and sat right back down on the couch.

Then Namjoon heard claps in the room. His head quickly turned to the clapping and he saw all six members standing near the door.

"Wow that was pretty good!" Seokjin said.

"Where did you guys come from ?" Namjoon asked with a confused expression on his face.

"The only thing we're gonna say is your a really good fighter and tomorrow you will officially start training!" Seokjin said and they all left right back into their room.

That left Namjoon thinking the same thing again,

What the fuck just happened ?!
••••••

Ew I'm such a bad writer 😷🤢🤮

-Riley