e l e v e n

It had been about an hour since Namjoon locked himself and Jimin away from Seokjin and Jimin was freaking out.

"F-fuck! He's going to kill us when we get out! H-he's going to take us to the room and he's literally going to kill us!" Jimin panicked.

"Jimin! Please calm down." Namjoon whispered.

"I-I'm sorry." Jimin said for the the 100th time that day.

"Wait, Jimin. You mentioned a room, what is this room and what's so scary about it ?" Namjoon asked obviously confused.

"Whenever one of us misbehaves or we do something he doesn't approve of he take us to the room and punishes us." Jimin said.

"H-How does he p-punish you guys ?" Namjoon asked as he shivered.

"Things i rather not talk about. The last time he punished me, he went harsher than the word." Jimin whispered. "Namjoon." The older called out for the younger male.

"Yes Jimin ?" Namjoon questioned.

"I just realized that Jin hyung has a key to every single one of the rooms in this house." Jimin whispered out.

Namjoon face paled. "So you mean to tell me that Jin can come here right now and open the freakin door ?"

"Yes."

"What. The. Actual. Fu-" before Namjoon could finish his sentence he was cut of by the door suddenly being slammed open.

"I wouldn't recommend finishing that sentence seeing as your already in enough trouble." Jin's said, now standing right in front of the two younger males.

Namjoon and Jimin shared a look, then right after sharing a look they made a run for it. They made it about half way outside of the house when Jungkook and Taehyung came and snatched them up. While Taehyung was carrying Namjoon inside the house, he got kicked very harshly in his manhood which also caused him to let go on Namjoon.
Namjoon took the chance to run. He ran and ran and once he saw no one chasing him he slowed down a bit but didn't stop. Once he thought he was far enough he looked around for any store. Once he found one he quickly walked in and headed straight for the bathrooms. He got in and went into the large stall.

He looked at himself in the mirror and spoke out loud. "I'm really
hoping they don't find me."

With that Namjoon was left praying in a bathroom stall that they didn't find him.

~~

HEY YALL!
First of all thank you guys so much for 1k votes and 100 followers, it means a lot 💝

Second, SO YES IK ITS BEEN LIKE 1000 YEARS SINCE IVE UPDATED THIS BOOK! PERO LIKE I LOWKEY KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THIS 💀

but anygays, i promise to update more frequently and I love y'all cuties 💝

-Riley 😌