"I'm hungry"

Todoroki POV
I had finished telling him my story about how I had gotten all my wounds and why and how I am here in the first place.
"Oh uh...I'm so sorry" he'd said as he looked down to the ground. "What are you apologising for?" I'd asked as I lean forward and a bit down to look at the green haired males face. "Um, it's just that...well I feel bad"

Midoriya POV
I didn't know what to say besides sorry. I really feel bad for him he looks around my age and he's been through a lot and I'm only 24 turning 25 in a couple of months. "Feeling pity for me is a little worse honestly" he did a small nervous chuckle scratching the back of his neck looking the other way. "Oh I-uh it's just-just that... sorry" I sighed as I slightly now my head to him.
"Haha anyway uhh. Are you hungry?" I'd asked as I look up to see him practically drooling 'cute' I thought and smiled to myself "I'll take that face as a yes!" I said getting up off the stool and began walking into the kitchen whilst motioning my hand to tell him to follow 'oh right. I DONT EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!!' My thoughts were going everywhere as I realise that I didn't know his name and he didn't know mine yet he told me all that!

"Oh. My name is Shouto Todoroki" he said stopping me in my tracks and turn around to face him, his hand was out awaiting for me to shake his hand 'can he read minds!?' I extended my arm to shake his still dumbfounded to thinking if he really can read minds "and you aaarre...?" He spoke breaking the awkward hand holding silence "oh-um-I'm I-Izuku Midoriya!" I replied quite loud which got me even more flustered as I quickly retracted my hand out Todoroki grasp.

"Pfft. Your kinda cute ya know" he chuckled making a face I never thought a gang leader could make. It was like an angel standing right in front of me smiling with the most amazing, beautiful smile. His smile made me skip a heart beat, then I realised what he'd just said...'uwaaah! HE- HE SAID I'M C-CUTE?!!!' My mind was like it was on a Ferris wheel whilst my heart was running a marathon and my face was surely a fresh bright tomato.

Todoroki POV
Oh shit. DID I JUST SAY HE WAS CUTE!!? Great not he thinks I'm a weirdo, oh wait. His face is like a fresh tomato and I'm pretty sure i can hear his heartbeat from here 'though I'm not standing far from him but I can definitely hear his heartbeat'
"Um do have anything to eat? I'm really hungry" god this is embarrassing, I look down because of how embarrassing this is so I won't have to meet his eyes. "Oh uhh yeah sure I do actually it's uhh, upstairs though" midoriya finishes before heading up stairs into the with me trailing behind, we went down the hallway and as I'm lost in space the green haired male turns and walks through one of the many doors in the hallway. "Um ok so yeah this is obviously the kitchen, Uh...j-just help yourself to whatever you like in the fridge and pantry, I have to back down stairs to open up the shop" with that midoriya walks back down stairs leaving me alone in the kitchen.

Midoriya POV
As soon as I go back down stairs I start by cleansing up the vase I just dropped then I move on to doing some paper work and such before opening up the doors.

My shop one for all opens at 10am on weekdays and on weekends it opens at 9:30am but always close at 3:40pm in the afternoon. I only open it earlier because sometimes people forget special occasions and try to go out early to retrieve a gift, same goes with in the afternoon.

As I'm opening the doors one of my coworkers comes in through the back panting along with her best friend who always tags along with whatever.

"Morning uraraka,kitishima" I say not turning around but still smile anyway. "Oh. Morning senpai" uraraka quickly replies before painting again. "M-morning, senpai" kirishima is pretty shy but I don't mind its cute.

"Senpai did you really 'have to' drop out?" Uraraka always complains about me not going school anymore. "Uraraka-san we've talked about this. It's always gonna be the same answer" I say looking her in the eyes with a small yet smug look. "But it's sooo boring without you!" She pouts
"What?!" Kirishima looks sad. 'Cute'
"Oh! Sorry Ei, I just meant that it's boring when you aren't in my class and usually it's the classes with senpai" uraraka explains with her arms flailing around in the air. These two haven't changed since I was still in school.

Uhhh. Yeah I'm gonna stop here because I have so much school work and it's only the first week of school soooo SMH!🤦🏽‍♀️ also I am sorry for taking so long too and I am also thinking about making another tododeku story, idk😐. Any-who goodbye my children I will try to be faster on the next update