School

Rin P.O.V

"Noster if I'm correct? " I asked he was short about four feet maybe 9 inches.

"Correct young prince, your class is 666 for demon etiquette and 665 for regular classes. I will give the keys to your room and to the classes."

"Then why why do I have a key to it?" I asked.

"You should know where it is and the key to your room unlocks it the other 2 keys take you to your classes and the last place you were before. And just ask the key to take you to your class if your stuck, and we're here". Then the demon disappeared

"Wow okay," I said out loud.  then I got the key for my room and unlocked it. I saw a room that was dark blue and had a border that was dark wood at the top.  around was a queen sized bed with red covers with embroidery black lace, a desk with a computer,  and a shelf the was long enough to be car length and seven feet tall.

In the back was a door leading to a bathroom which had luxury spelt all over a nice shower and tub with two twin sinks with a shelf that holds towels, shampoo,  conditioner, and a ducky with devil horns.

"How ironic" I said out loud.

*Knock knock knock*

"Come in" I yelled, I was heading back to my bedroom.

"Classes start at 7:00 pm and end at 2:00 am and demon etiquette starts 3:00 and ends at 4:00 Monday through Thursday,  Friday is battle training starts at 9:00pm ends at 5:00 am it's all on this paper." Said noster. He handed the paper to me.

"is there class today noster? And please call me rin." I ask nicely.

"Yes their is class today and I will be calling you 'Rin' from now on, but I shall call you Young Prince in front of Lord Satan until other wise good bye." he shut the door. I look at the digital clock guess the time here was flipped I saw that it was 8:55 pm

"Oh shit class starts in five minutes!" i say. I grab a bag with the following items 3 inch D ring binder, pencils, notebook, and my sword. "I guess they planned on me comming". I grab my key to class and unlock the door.

I walk in to see a demon that had a doll face, and plad blue shirt, and some jeans. fairly normal except for a doll face.

"Hello and welcome to the new school year my name is jotir I will teach you history of demonical Kingdom and its 9 demon cities today, tomorrow I will teach you mathematics on Tuesday, Wednesday I will teach you Science I will teach The poisons and poisonous plants in assiah, Thursday I will teach you about the 8 demon lords and their demon kin.

I for once like demon school it's interesting and the demons here  i seem to like it as well