Chapter: 1

I don't have a word to describe how I was feeling as we were loading up the moving van.

 My friends Riley and Alex were here helping us load up but I was still pretty pissed. "Remind me why we have to move again?" I asked my mom with a glare.

 She just looked at me for a second and continued loading the van, "Because, I said so and that's all you need to know."

"Your mom is kinda harsh" Riley said as he handed me a box, loading the box and turning around to my friends just out of earshot of my mom, or so i hopped, "Yea she can be but she 'just wants the best for me' and I don't mind i'm used to it, ya know."

When we were done loading the boxes into the van I said Good-bye to my friends, and we were on our way to our new house.

Me and mom argued most of the ride, all she wanted to talk about was how much potential the new house had and i just wanted to turn around and go home. Would she listen? NO, she kept saying that it would be "fine" and that I would make friends "easy". Sometimes she would give it a break and stop talking and after about five minute she would start again. 

The next topic was how I was going to decorate the room I have never seen. How the hell am I going tell her how im going to decorate my room if she never took me with her to see the house?

~

As we pulled into the driveway I noticed that there were kids about my age next door. There was  a girl that was sitting on her porch with what looked like a sketch book, a boy sitting next to her listning to music, and a few kids running down the street.

PINK. Our house was pepto pink. "Groooooosse, pink? Why pink...of ALL the colors?" My mom ignored my outburst and walked up to the door and unlocked it. 

We walked inside and even the inside was pink, "I am mentally killing myself for agreeing to move here...you know this right?" Again my mom ignored me and walked into the next room. "start bringing boxes in." she called from what im assuming is the dining room.

I walked outside and opened the car door, the moving van wont be here for another hour. I started taking my stuff in first and picked what room I wanted. It was a small room, two windows, enough room for a bed, a desk, and a dresser. My closset had a built in bookshelf, good cause I have ALOT of books. 

I head back out to collect the rest of my stuff and i hear talking across the street, it's my mom talking to the hottest guy I have ever seen, he was 19 maybe 20, hair that he was obviously letting grow out it was just past his ears and almost to his eyes, curled a little in some places. He was a little taller than me maybe 5,4 - 5,6, he slouched a little so it was hard to tell. He had stubble, but I wasn't to focused on that from here I could see the color of his eyes. Theye were beautiful, icy blue with swirls of grey and fleck of black.

 I stopped admirring him and notticed that my mom was flirting with him, kinda grossed out I walked up to them. As I approched he looked at me and kinda, stared? I smiled and cut my mom off to introduce myself "Hi, i'm Avalon, Avalon Prince" I said smiling "And you are?" He smiled back and I mentally died "Elijah, Elijah Abram." 

Mine, I will make him MINE.

(The image is what I imagine Avalon looking like)