Chapter: 2

My alarm went off for school five minutes after I had already gotten up.

 I was already applying my makeup, same thing I do everyday, porcelain foundation, black eyeliner (winged), black and grey eyeshadow, highlighter, blush, and lipstick from my wide variety, today it was blood red.

I slip on a long sleeved, skin tight, thigh length, burgendy dress. This one was my favorite, it showed off my body in just the right way. 

I grab my bookbag and keys on the way to the door and take a glance into moms room, as always she was still asleep.

I head outside to my car and throw my bookbag in the passenger seat. I look across the street to Elijah's house and see that all the lights are off in his house. I climb in the car and start it, turning on the heat and radio.

I pull out and head to school.

 I find my assigned parking space and walk in the front door straight to the office.

 Standing at the desk there was a petite girl with long black hair, army boots, leather pants, and what looked like a band hoodie. She was done talking to the woman behind the desk and when she turned around she almost ran into me. "Oh, gosh. I-I'm sorry." she backed up and pulled her hoodie sleeves further down her arms, past her hands. I smiled "No you're fine" I stepped out of her way and up to the desk as she walked out the door.

"Hi I'm Avalon Prince, I need my class schedual and locker number please."

~

Walking to my locker I get stared at by at least four guys and two girls.

When I reach my locker there is the girl from the office standing beside it. Looking down at her hands she whispers "Hi I'm Hannah Wolfe. Im supposed to show you to class and stuff like that." My heart burst in my chest, she was so CUTE....omg. 

We walked to my first class after fighting with my locker for five minutes. I looked down at my schedual, "Algebra, woop-di-doo" She smiled and we walked into class. 

I sat down in my seat and the teacher walked in a few minutes later.

 I was drawing in my sketchbook when the teacher stepped in front of my desk and spoke to me. "Hello Avalon, Avalon Prince. I have a question for you, do you plan on paying attention in my class today?" I knew that voice but from where, I looked up slowly and there he was, Elijah.