chapter 2

part 2

he let go of me , he rubbed the tears away and cupped my cheeks.

"calm down , don’t take it so emotionally on your nerve ! talk .. im here for you" he said calmly looking me in the eyes.

I have to take everything out , because I cant hold them anymore.

i sat up straight ,crossed legs , lookin at my hands in my lap.

"they faught again Michael , like they always do , its not the fight that make me upset , I'm used to his stupid fights with mum , but it make me remember every little stupid thing he did to me as if on a queue , the way he treat me , the way he made me cry myself to sleep every night , the feeling he planted inside me that he always loved my sister more than me befor she died , I always remember the way he treated her and treated me , it was obvious Michael , he is so stupid ,you remember when .."

I kept talking , remembering everything thing that made me hate my dad even more , the problem is that sometimes , I just forget everything he did ,and start to convince myself that he love me but he just don't show, and then a little thing he do without paying attention , or he think that I don't mind it , hurts me again ,make me remember all his stupid actions , even if that little thing that he did wasn't to me but to my mum , I hate him even more ,he don't deserve her, but she is silly for still loving him , he don't care for anybody but himself ,this selfish bastard.

my mind is working twice my mouth do , I'm getting everything out , I'm sobbing so hard , I feel unconscious of what's going around me , my tears streaming down my face ,my mouth moving ,taking out the worst memories , my vision blurry but I can see Michael's face so worried ,his mouth is moving ,his talking  to me and I refuse to hear him,

he hold me so tight by my arms , shaking me , his voice getting louder , pleading for me to stop.

"stop crying , can you hear me ?" he shouted into my face.

I nodded , still crying.

" why are you doing this ? ,can't you see that you are the one that hurt yourself?, yes , you, you keep remembering yourself, you keep taking it so emotionally , just take it easy "

his voice is still loud to my ears , I looked at him confused of how to take it easy.

"you want that truth in all that... yeas your dad is a jerk , don't look at me like that ,me and you know he's the biggest jerk , I can tell,but .. he is still your ad, he love deep down even for the little bit !"

he was silent for a second.

" as much as I hate to remember that but, when you lost oxygen while sleeping and passed out , he was going crazy , he was crying and screaming like a woman do , he was so worried , and never left your side for a bit , I wasn't paying attention for him this much ,I was zoning out thinking of you most of the time , but whenever I look at him he would be crying and screaming for the doctors  help , he care for you,but he just don't show his emotions just like you don't"

he try to cheer me up but my tears is still going down , not as befor, but im still crying.

I don't want to go home either , I was going to sleep over here but I don't know if I can anymore.

"Michael .." I whispered.

"yeah baby"

I looked up at him

"Can I stay here tonight ?"

"sure love " he cupped my cheek again , but I ignored it and pulled him in a bare hug ,he hugged me back tighter.

"and you were zoning out thinking of me " I chuckled teasing him, pulling away from the hug.

"not really , I was thinking of what I'll have for dinner ! , what do you think of that?" he answered sarcastingly , teasing me back.

"ahh, sure liar ! you can't live without me anyway " I stuck my tongue out at him , wiping my tears away. 

" hahah really me ! , you have to rethink your life baby " he laughed at me.

"come, lets do something qith that shitty project " he said looking at the project laying on the ground on the other side , squeezing my hand.

we sat cross legged , each one on a side, and I'm starting to feel dizzy and sleepy.

after about 15 minutes of working on the "shitty project" my eye feel so heavy , and I'm struggling to keep my eyea opened , until I gave up , and let my head down and my eyes shut for a minute.

"lara!" Michael shouted to wake me up , and I shoot my head up to look at the source of the voice that it hurts my neck.

"you slept while sitting !, hahah sorry I forgot that you feel sleepy when you cry or get upset " he said laughing at me.

"get up ,let's go inside "

"okay"i said but I can't move, I feel so tiered , the dizziness took over me again ,and I gave up ,my head fall squeezing my eyes shut.

"lara , you okay ?"

I snapped back again to find Michael crouched down besid me his hand on my shoulder.

"what ? ugh .. sorry "

"what! hah okay , let's go inside or you have to sleep in the work house then !, come I'll help you "

he held me ,his hand supporting mine and the other wrapped around my back.

"thank you "

*********************************

srry 4 de late guyz , 4 whoever read that!

this isn't the last part, I've got more chappies. . idk if dis will end up a story lol.

anyway vote/comment guyz

if u told some1  2 read dat tell me and I'll give u a shout out on my iG @ arianajames (thats not my personal but an updating page and stuff .. well find out by urself .. it has more follwers than my personal anyway ;)

follow my IG 4 updates @arianajames

or my personal @larasbr99

lou xx.