Celebrity Encounters, Lady Gaga: Broken Hearted at Coachella

Celebrity Encounters, Lady Gaga: A Broken Heart at Coachella

So I stood behind a dumpster in the blazing heat, dressed in denim daisy dukes and a tie dye crop shirt with dirty cowgirl boots. It was coachella and I'd come with my boyfriend Robert. Everything was going great, dancing, drinking partying, at least I thought so anyway.

We had just done a pie eating contest, and in fact I won, having eaten ten pies. Robert only managed five. It was hilarious, everyone was watching us laughing and pointing, but I was too busy eating to care.

We even fooled around in one of the back stage areas, where we thought no one would come, we were kissing and touching you know, I almost got down on my knees until one of the security shooed us away.

Then suddenly Robert started acting shady after I came back from the restroom. He was talking to some of the shots girls that worked in those tents with bars and things, I came up to him, and he seemed annoyed that I was back, he was busy messing around and flirting with those girls.

When we finally left he just kept looking away from me I tried to ignore it, I told myself it was me I was being paranoid, the atmosphere was just so amazing, I couldn't understand why he would act this way.

Then he suddenly decided to take me behind this dumpster in the middle of no where. It was so far away from the shows and activities, the only nearest thing was this disgusting old porta potty that looked like it was about to collapse a fall.

So, stood in front of a porta potty and behind a dumpster, you can guess, the smell was not great.

"What's wrong babe" I said, grabbing his hand, he wouldn't look at me, he just wouldn't. "Talk to me please." I said.

Rob shook his head, he had these beer bottle sunglasses on, but I could still just about make out his eyes, he wasn't happy.

"Natalie I can't do this.." he said.

"Do what?" I asked, he paused. "Babe will you talk to me" I pleaded.

"This! Us!" he finally said. I couldn't believe it, he couldn't be saying what it seemed like he was saying.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know what I mean" he said

"You're breaking up with me?!" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, its just not working out" he said. He pulled his hands away from me. I felt a lump in my throat, I felt sick. I hadn't done anything to him, I was the best girlfriend I could be, why was he doing this to me?

"Why, what did I do? Don't you love me any more?" I begged

"Natalie, don't make this difficult.." he said.