Chapter 1

Dawn's P.O.V

I wake up to the terrible sound of what people called an alarm. I walk to the bathroom in my room and freshen up. I walk out wearing a black Adidas crop top and black leggings with white converse. I know its bad to wear black as an angel, but try being perfect when everyone is literally staring at you because you being the superior's daughter and all, so try fitting in and trying to rebel. Most people know me as a rebel, but my parents see me as innocent and sweet. sometimes I wonder if I have devil blood in me because most angels are sweet all the way through me I only half sweet and kind, mostly devil. I walk down the stairs trying to avoid my parents. I grab an apple off the fruit bowl and walk out to my car. It isn't anything special, just a white Camaro, a common car amongst us angels. Today was different. Today the demon prince Andrew and his family are coming to pick up their angel. UGH. the most boring day of my life, they are obviously gonna pick, Olivia. She is the sluttiest angel in the heavens. They come and pick up an angel as a peace offering to the heavens, and we give up and angel every year, and he promises not to attack angel lands, even trade right. I think not. he should offer a demon for an angel, but I guess angels don't want demons on their land. All angel parents dream of the day their child is chosen because the family is ridden of all their sins, and also get 2.4 billion dollars, so win-win. I park my car and walk towards the doors of the school. Life as an angel is so boring. I am literally like a dead body with a living mind. I walk into classroom 241, my homeroom classroom. The bell rings not even five minutes after. All the seniors are called to the auditorium and are placed in alphabetical order. I'm near the front, thank god he usually picks people near the middle towards the end. Mr. Demon man walks out alone, that's new! And god why did no one say he was hella hot. He had dyed blonde hair and greenish blue eyes which made him even cuter. I whisper to my friend Destiny" He is so fucking hot. don't mind me if I want a piece of him." she just laughs with no reply. He walks over and examines us closely, I mean common what is the big deal pic a random number between 1 and 237 the number of girls that were seniors. once he finished checking each girl out. he calls out a number 12. I am pretty sure I was 11, but no one walked up so I decided to look at my sticker, I mean what harm could it do. When I looked down I immediately regretted it, because my sticker said the number 12. Fuck my life.  I step out of line with my head down. not like I stood out before being the only person wearing black. Ironic right my name means light but I am the complete opposite, Dark. My soul, dark. My mind, Dark. My thoughts. Dark. I Always think about jumping of the school building. I know its a sinful thing and what not, but does it make me weird for wanting to go to hell. It seems an interesting topic. He walks towards me. Is it me or is it really hot in her right now. "Hi my name is Andrew, what's yours," he says in a husky voice. "D-D-Dawn" Is all I have the courage to say. He lightly chuckles, making my cheeks redden with embarrassment. The teacher watching sends them back to class. I walk away with him out the back door of the auditorium. I walk out and there is a portal to the demon world, Hell. we walks through the portal while Andrew screams hell. We arrive at our destination, hell. it is so much worse than I imagined it to be. There were demons everywhere moaning and groaning about their terrible life. Scammers Scamming richer demons and devils out of their money, in this case, souls. The amount of screams per soul is how much the soul is worth. The find out how much by measuring how many screams for a certain period of time. Yeah, okay I pay attention in school. It was glowing red and really, really hot in there. Andrew literally asked me to strip, and handed me a more warm friendly pair of clothes, I don't know if this makes any sense but heaven is so cold, like pretty much freezing. I obviously refused. We got into a black SUV and him being the gentleman he is, opens the door for me."I can obviously do that by myself, I am NOT a little kid." My inner feminist showing off a bit. "I really don't give a shit about if you are a little kid or not, or if you can do it yourself. I DO NOT CARE." I'm kinda offended, but also a little impressed. "Quick question, can I call destiny from here."WiFi is life"Yes you can, but only when I give you permission." wow possessive much. The car stops, and the view is amazing. It is a huge mansion, with dead trees surrounding it, there also was a lava pit, and lake. I just stand there in awe. "Hell to Dawn.  You there." the hand waving in front of me "yeah sorry I zoned out."yeah I totally noticed" wow he's so nice. "You are so the nicest person on hell." my voice dripping with sarcasm. "I don't like that tone Dawn." I scoff,"Yeah like I give a shit." I knew I would be in trouble for it, but I did nothing, just stood there.  I felt a strong sting across my face. "What the fuck Andrew what was that for, you stupid son of a bitch." I scream out. "That was for being a bitch even after I told you not to." I touched my face. I gasp out in pain. "I HATE YOU" I shriek. Tears strolling down my face. "I can't fucking stand you." I throw a punch to his gut and run towards the streets closer to the scammers.
Hey my originals I really hope you enjoyed the first chapter of another trashy book.
Vote.
Share.
Comment.