chapter 5

Hey, guys, I'm back, I'm sorry it has been so long since I last updated, and I'm sorry for it taking so long to write but I'm back.

Andrews P.O.V.

"Who is it? " I got no reply. "come in." I watch the door handle turn and watch dawn walk into, she walks halfway through, and then she stops with her head down. "yes?" I ask "I'm sorry to bother you, but I finished cleaning." she says softly "the whole mansion?" I ask surprised she did. "yes, I just came in to ask what I should do next." she says with a little more confidence but still looking at the floor. "I told you specifically not to come in here," I yell at her. "I-I'm sorry. I'll just go" she turns around starts walking towards the door "Wait!" she turned around her eyes filling with tears. "what!" I feel so bad "I'm sorry please forgive me." she just looks at me. "I can't do this right now and she dashes out the door."

Dawns P.O.V

I just run out of the room, I can't believe it he said I was beautiful, that's all I can think about. I thought he cared about me I guess not. I run through the castle trying to find my way out of this hell hole, I let a small laugh out at the irony. I finally found a service door that the workers come and go through. I open the door and run, I run as far away as I can. I run for miles until my legs give out. I then slowly tame my shirt off and find a jagged rock. I cut slits into the back of the shirt where my wings are. I put the shirt back on and let my wings out. I flew even farther. It soon got dark so I landed on a tall tree and looked for a thick branch sturdy enough to hold me. I found one and landed on it. I retracted my wings and curled up on the branch.

Andrews P.O.V

After she ran I felt like an idiot. I sat there for a minute before I couldn't take it. I had to look for her, I felt like a terrible piece of shit. I looked for her everywhere, but I couldn't find her. then I remembered that she was wearing a certain bracelet that I put a tracking device on. I ran back to my office and looked in every inch of my office, but I couldn't seem to find it. I looked everywhere in my vault room, I still couldn't find it. "THINK! THINK! THINK! IDIOT HOW COULD YOU lOSE HER!" I the wall in frustration, making a hole in the wall. I fall onto my knees and cry, I sob, she's never gonna come back to me, she's never gonna know how I feel, how she makes me feel. I get up and fall right back down, she makes me so weak, she is my weakness. I fall asleep on the floor.

TIME JUMP *2 hours*

I wake up and tears start to fill my eyes again, then I remembered that I was wearing the tracker the whole time, It was in my watch. I lift the watch and look at it, it says she's in the woods, 300 miles north! how did she run so far, so fast? I decide to just teleport to her and decide to let her run while I watch closely by. I watch her for hours trying to find a comfortable and safe place to sleep in the middle of the woods. she finally finds a place, climbs up the tree and curls up on the branch. I watch her for thirty minutes until she falls into a deep sleep. I slowly pick her up bridal style, then teleport us back to the castle. I slowly place her on the bed and then cover her with a blanket. I grab some night clothes and then walk into a spare room. I walk into the bathroom, and quickly strip out of my clothes. I turn the shower on while I look at the dark circles under my eyes. I feel the water and when it gets warm enough I get in. I feel the warm water relaxing my muscles. I stand under the water for thirty minutes. I then wrap a towel around my waist and then walk out of the bathroom. I change into a pair of clean boxers, and then fall into a deep sleep.