Dollhouse - Melanie Martinez

>Warning: this story contains mention of abuse in several ways, including sexually, physically, verbally, and drug abuse. I in no way support these acts, if you are sensitive or uncomfortable with these topics, please do not read. Thank you. (Also therez a lemon)<

I watched the TV, hoping my mother wouldn't go drinking again, or at least not hurt me.

I cringed seeing my dad bring in another one of his many sluts home, now wondering where my brother was. I wondered to his broom in our giant mansion, seeing smoke come out from the top of his door and smelling the awful smell of cannabis burning.

He was escaping again, wish I could do that. I heard a crash downstairs as well as the slurred yell of my mother, telling one of our maids to clean up the mess she had made.

I quickly ran to my room, locking the door so my mother couldn't get in. I curled up in a ball crying as she banged on the door angrily, ordering me to 'open up.' I never did though, but eventually, I fell into a nightmare filled sleep.

When I woke up, I heard my mother call me down sweetly. We must have guests over... Usually, she wakes me up by pouring a glass of water on my head... I sat up, covering my bruises up with make-up, putting on my plastic smile and overly cute, perfect dress. I came down smiling at our guests.

"Morning mother, oh, I didn't realize we would have guests today, " I said, pretending I didn't already know they were here. I walked up to them, sweetly, curtsying to them like I usually would to guests, and the general public.

"What are your names if I may ask, " I said sickeningly sweet. There were three, a woman about my mother's age along with, what I assumed to be, her husband and a son that looked to be about a year or two older than me.

"Why my names Jenifer, this here is my husband Daniel, and our son Asher. I assume your Claire?"

"Why yes, that is me. If you want, I would be pleasured to show your son around while you converse with my mother and father."

"Why I'm sure Asher would be delighted! Go on honey, we will see you here in a little while."

I took Asher around, showing him the bathroom and such when we came to my room.

"Do you mind if we just hang out in here? I'm tired of walking."

"Sure!" I said thinking nothing of it. I walked in first when I heard the door shut and lock. I turned, suddenly being pinned against the wall.

"A-asher! What are you doing!" I said as he started to kiss my neck? I teared up, knowing what he was going to do to me.

He put his knee between my legs, rubbing my core, pushing me up slightly at the same time, seeing as I was significantly smaller than him. He continued to his my neck when he grabbed my ass, squeezing tightly. I gasped as he quickly kissed my lips, slipping his tongue in. I didn't fight back, I knew this was going to happen whether I wanted it to or not, so decided to enjoy it.

My hands slipped out of his grasp as I slid my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He pulled away from the kiss, whispering a jump huskily in my ear. I did so, wrapping my legs around his waist as he caught me. We continued kissing as he made his way over to my bed.

He laid me down, never breaking the kiss as he got on top of me. He lifted up my dress' skirt as he started to rub my core. I moaned into the kiss, his actions sending a stroke of pleasure throughout my body.

I started to unbutton his dress shirt when he through it off him, across the room. I traced his abs, smiling slightly. He started the kiss my neck again, searching for my sweet spot. When he finally did, he nibbled and bit at it, leaving a black hickey.