MY mind

I am always thinking....always thinking about something...matter of fact overthinking. like....Ooop...is he winking...no maybe my friends really don't like me at all, cause they won't pass the ball...or is she really my friend...she just laughed at me yet again....Did i mess-up?....I care so much...Naw now i don't really give a fuck. And don't ever ask me to choose between the two...cause to tell u the truth... i don't really know....oh choose fast u say...and i end up going the wrong way. Im stressed, always...and all the time, so i let it out in rhymes, poetry is were i go if I'm super stressed...but me I'm never pressed....Thats what i tell myself...wealth is nothing but a number...happiness and knowledge is the key....I can get happiness after i learn to be me...and knowledge.. i get that at school... that's why I'm so stressed all the time because I'm trying to do good. And all the negative energy is no help....and I'm not that broken...but sooner or later i might say a few cries for hep. Wrap it up and  but it in a bag...cause i don't have time to be sad..Keep it pushing...i know what i said...but all these feelings will go away after and when I go to sleep in my bed.