17.

Chris
2 days later .. #GenderReveal🤪

Today is the day that we find out what my baby is having. I'm so excited we're having twins even though it'll be double the trouble.

For some reason though, I can't seem to stop thinking about Jordan and this baby man. I was finally getting my life on track, and here she comes showing me a good personality that I fell right in her trap. I should've known. Man that girl is community pussy. It's cool though since I ain't really hit that many times.

***

"Yo Chris wassup nigga?" I heard Hoody say.

"What up fatass"

"Man nigga why you always gotta play"

"Man shut yo emotional ass up"

"Yea whatever nigga. How it feel to really be a daddy to three badasses?" He said, and for the first time, I actually realized that I'd really have so many children. I always heard P talk about what a big family she always wanted since she has one. Man 3 motherfuckas is enough. My shawty already got like like 10 siblings.

"Honestly man. I don't even know. I guess I'll just cross that bridge when we get there." I responded.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to my gender reveal and I'm also not. My baby's invited all of her siblings. What a fucking treat.

The only sibling I'm really dreading to see is Lay. She's treated my baby like shit ever since I've known her, and all Porsha wants to do is be happy and be a family. Being as though Porsha has the first "Grandbaby" Alaya is upset. She's said many hurtful things to Porsha about how she's playing stepmom to a nigga that'll never marry her, and she has what Porsha really wants. Whatever that means. Now Porsha is really going to be ahead of Alaya because she's having twins.

What Lay is really mad at is the fact that she hasn't really ever had real love. She's bitter because her brother has love, one of her sisters are engaged, and now Lay has love and she's pregnant with twins. I don't know what their issue is, but that's something I'm not willing to find out.

***
2 Hours Before Event

404-707-4893
2 attachments

I looked down at my phone seeing an ultrasound picture with an attached message.

Tell your little girlfriend about my baby or I'm gonna send it out in a mass blast to everyone at your little event. Try me bitch.

Me - Who the hell is this?

404-707-4893 - Yark who it is my nigga. Buckle up because we in for a joy ride.

I immediately blocked the number and erased the thread. I looked up seeing my baby so radiant in her all white. She didn't wanna be cliche and wear pink and blue. We had everyone come looking godly. She wore a dress that had feathers around the chest and around the bottom, and she it was fitted to her body. She looked so beautiful.

"Hi baby" she said kissing my lips. "What's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost." Honestly, I didn't know she'd be able to tell that there was something bothering me.

"Nothing baby. I'm just nervous about what I'm about to have."

"Don't worry baby. It's okay. Don't be nervous. I got you pooh". With that, she put me at ease, and she got up to grab my hand.

On our way to the venue, the ride was quiet. She kept staring bqck and fourth at me, but I was too anxious to hurry up and get to my gender reveal.

*** At the Party ..
"Oh my Goddddd you look so beautiful bitch ! I hope you're having a son like me." Ari said.

"Girllll I'm pushing out 2 ! I want baby girls" P said poking her lips out.

At this point, I'm looking around while everyone is on their phone. I'm nervous as hell because who is sending me this baby picture? I think P noticed how nervous I was, but she just left it alone.

After about 52 minutes of us greeting everyone at the party, we finally got to eat. They had bottomless bacon and fries, burgers, hotdogs, and they had chicken fingers. I was in heaven, and obviously so was my baby.

"P you gotta slow down baby. It's all you can eat you don't gotta scarf it down"

"Shut yo ass up" she yelled with a cow rolling out of her mouth.

"Y'all babies ready to find out the gender?" Ari waddled over to us.

404-707-4894
2 attachments

I opened it, and there stood a picture of me and Porsha eating and laughing . I pulled it out to reply.

Who  the fuck is this yo? I'm just about past fed up aight

You know who this is. You got 5 seconds to tell yo wife about my baby, or ima cut the fuck up in here. Choose yo poison Mr.Brown😘

I blocked it soon after. Ain't nobody fucking with me like that. I paid full close attention to Porsha as Ari gave us our activities. She know I like The great Gatsby, so that's how everyone was dressed. They all pulled out pipes, and she handed one to me and another to Porsha.

"Alright babies." She said calling everyone to attention grabbing the microphone. "All the ladies raise your pipes" they all did as told. "Now BLOW" all I saw was blue confetti escape the pipes. I was so happy I was getting my baby boy!!

"I GOT MY FUCKING BOY!" I yelled. "I really got my fucking boy y'all!"

"Boy shut yo ass up. Go head Ari. Make them fools blow they damn pipe" she said with a little pout. It was actually cute and funny.

"Aight now niggas. Raise y'all pipes." We did as told, and pink confetti splattered from all across. 2 fucking daughters. What the hell am I gonna do. Dear god. All the ladies in the room started crying, so all the niggas routed to the first open room we found.

"So man how you feeling about getting a little man?" Keeis asked.

"Man nigga I'm excited. He's gone be my little Junior fasure though. No doubt about it."

"You got P hooked like that? She gone let you name the baby after you"

"Hell yea man. I - " I was stopped in my tracks by the sound of everyone's phone buzzing. I couldn't believe what some bitch was really trying to pin on me.

404-707-4894
Looks like Chris has 3 babies on the way. Project triplets?

She had an attached ultrasound. I held my phone in my hand confused at what is going on. Until I saw Porsha collapse.

"Chris!! Get out here! Somebody call 911" Ari yelled.

God please let my 3 babies be okay.