19.

In the Emergency Room
Chris

I rushed immediately into the ER! My babies' gotta be okay! I walked up to the receptionist and asked for my babies

"May I please have the room number for a Ms.Porsha Smith?"

"Hi sir are you immediate family?"

"No, but -"

"Let me stop you right there sir, there's no way I can let you in that room. Especially since she has a do not admit list. She says she only wants to see her parents and a Mrs.Joyce Brown"

"That's my children's mother. She's carrying my twins. Could you please just let me see her please please please?"

Here I was, practically begging to see my family, and you'll never believe what she said next.

"I mean you could always take my number down and I could update you on your children"

"Nah .. I'll ask my momma to fill me in. Take care though" and with that, I left

I sat in the waiting room, and in comes the wicked witch of the west. Alay. I rolled my eyes so far up in my head they could've gotten stuck.

"Awee Chrissy Pooh" she said leaning in closer to me. She gripped my chin with her hands "If my weakass sister is too much for you baby, I'll be submissive to you. Mmm yo young little fine ass" and she licked my ear. I was so damn repulsed. I honestly don't want anymore miscellaneous issues popping up in my relationship, so I think I'm just gonna scooch over away from this broad.

"Don't worry baby. I don't bite." She continued

"Family of Porsha Smith" the doctor said

"Hi doctor, please tell me my babies are okay" I pleaded

"Well formally I'll introduce myself as Dr.Walters, and your babies are fine. However, if Porsha doesn't stay on bedrest the remainder of her pregnancy you two will have premature twin babies. She cannot be stressed, AND she must maintain her strict diet. Please please please" the doctor said

"Okay doctor may I ask you a question?"

"You just did" she said laughing

I'm very uninterested in the cute shit. "Okay doctor I just wanted to know if you could please please please keep me updated on my children. I'll be up here from every appointment forward, but she doesn't want to see me doc. Somebody is trying to say I got her pregnant" I pulled out my phone and showed her the picture.

She sat in front of the picture for a while before saying magical words to my ears. "Darling I'm sorry, but this is a; altered picture. Whoever did this didn't alter the photograph properly. I'll tell you what, send this to my email, and I will run some tests on the photo and see who this really belongs to."

"Thank you so much doc! Tell my baby I love her. I'll be home waiting for her."

"Okay  Christopher. Take care"

With that, I decided to go home. On the way there, I decided that I was gonna go to Walmart. I wanna get a scrapbook. No I'm not no soft ass nigga, I just thought that I'd do something special for my baby that I didn't get to do with Ro. I want it to be a mark of everything in the pregnancy ESPECIALLY because of this mistake. The doctor said that it'll take about 9 weeks to figure out the logistics of whose baby it actually is, so I just wanna wait for P to get out of the hospital so that I can have a chance to really explain this to her. I just don't know if she'll be up to it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Short chapter, but I'm gonna try to get out another chapter today. I've been watching the Cosby Show non-stop! I'll give you guys a long update tonight, and you will NEVER believe what Chris does this next chapter.