|5|

|| Joe's Pov ||

"Yeah friends" I said smiling. Friends, but I hope we'll be more someday. That's right, I may know her for not even a day yet but I can tell I'm slowly falling. I'm slowly falling in love with a viewer. Everytime somebody asked me if I'd date a fan, I always said 'yes' and now here's the proof. I mean we're not dating but I wouldn't mind.

Her eyes light up at this point. Her Eyes were the most gorgeous things I've ever seen. As I met her, her eyes were a light green but now they're a cristally blue. It's amazing how they keep changing color.

"I never thought I'd ever meet you and now you're calling me a friend? That's crazy." She smiled and her cheeks became a light shade of pink.

"Aw come here." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"You know what? I'm gonna film a video today and you're gonna help me."

"Wh- What? Do you really want that?"

"More than anything."

"Well I'd love to help" she squealed

"My pleasure." I said in a posh accent. "I'm gonna do an ask joe. Let me just tweet that and then we're gonna head over to mine."

"Okey Dokey" she said making me laugh.

"You're such an idiot"

"Shut up sugg"

I chuckled and tweeted

'@Joe_Sugg: I'm doing an #AskJoe for this weeks #SUGGSUNDAY . so tweet me some of your questions and I might answer them. x'

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

She nodded and we headed down the staires as her parents walked in. My heart began to go crazy. I never thought of meeting her parents that soon. Well then calm down Suggy.

"Oh hey. Mum, Dad that's Joe." Celina introduced me to them.

"Oh that's the boy you wouldn't shut up about?" Her mother asks as Celina blushed like crazy. "Nice to finally meet you, Joe. You can call me Anne" I took her hand and shook it. "Yeah it's really nice to meet you. Call me Alex." her dad joined in and I shook his hand as well. "My pleasure." I said smiling. They were actually really nice.

"Where you off to?" Anne asked us smiling.

"joe's." Celina answered shortly.

"Do you maybe wanna stay for lunch? We ordered Pizza on our way home."

Who could ever deny Pizza? Yes. Right. Nobody. We sat on their table and ate the Pizza. Celina shared hers with me. It was really nice.

"Thank you again for the Pizza. It was nice to meet you, Anne, Alex" I said as we were about to walk out.

"You're very welcome Joseph. I hope we'll see you again soon." Alex said.

"Of course." I answered as I smiled down at Celina.

We said our goodbyes and walked back to mine. My phone was blowing up from all the tweets my viewers sent to me. They're crazy sometimes. But I absolutely love them. I would be nothing without them.

"What are you thinking about?"

I smiled, threw my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. "My viewers"

She didn't answer but I could see the smile on her lips. That lips. How bad I wanted to kiss them. Stop Joseph. You don't even know this girl for a day. This would be stupid.

As I sat up my camera and not to forget my microphone, Celina looked through some of the #AskJoe tweets.

"Oh my god." she nearly yelled.

I got up quickly and ran over to where she sat. "What happened?" I asked a bit worried.

"@sarahsugglet: please do a cover of your favorite song! xxx #AskJoe" she read.

"N-n-n-n-n-no! I wont do that." I actually hated singing. Well in front of Millions.

"Aww please?" and there it was, her puppydog face. Ok Joseph, stay strong. You can resist that.

"I- um- stop that."

"What?"

"That face."

"Aww wittle Joe can't wesist that" she said in a baby voice.

"Stop being so cute."

She grinned at me and looked through more tweets. We chose 15 questions and sat infront of my camera.

"Helloo. Today I'm here with this little one. You may know her from my last Vlog. And if you don't know her. This is Celina, my new found friend."

"Hey" she smiled and waved into the camera.

After filming the video it was already 7 pm and we didn't know what to do. "How about that, I'm making pasta for you." she suggested.

"I'd love that"

She got up from the couch and started cooking. And I have to say they tasted delicious. We put the dishes in the washer and layed down in my bed, staring into each other eyes. We did that for quiet a long time until I broke the silence.

"Do you believe in love at the first sight?"

you gotta be stupid sometimes.