|13|

I didn't hear anything. Maybe he's still asleep or he's not even at home. I closed my eyes and turned around. I began to walk away. But then I heared somebody opening a door and froze. "Yeah?" He asked. He didn't recognise me, I could easily run away now. But I didn't. I turned around and saw his beautiful face. His eyes went big and his mouth flew open. "Joe" I breathed out. He walked out of the door straight in my direction. He stoped a few centimetres infront of me "Why did you leave?" "Because I loved you." "That's not even a good rea- you what?" "I loved you." "Why did you leave me then?" "Can we please go in first?" He looked worried but nooded and dragged me into his flat. We sat down on his couch and he just starred at me. "I don't know. I was afraid of it." "I loved you too. When you left it felt like I lost everything." "I'm so sorry, Joe. I really am." "It's ok" he just said and looked away. We didn't talk for a few minutes which was really awkward. He then finally turned to me and looked at my necklace. "Nice necklace you've got there." He said and got his out from under his shirt. It was the same as mine just with a C instead of a J. "I've been wearing it since you gave it to me." "I'm wearing it since you left." He smiled sadly. I smiled and looked away. There was this awkward silence again. "I gotta go now." I said, stood up and made my way to the door. "Do you still love me?" Joe said as I was about to open the door. "What?" I questioned. "You said you loved me one year ago. Do you still love me?" I turned around and looked in his eyes. He was only a few steps away from me. "I never stopped loving you." "Can I try something?" He asked and got closer. I nooded and he just cuped my face and kissed me. I was pretty shocked but I still kissed back. "I wanted to do this for so long" he said as he pulled away. It sounds cliché but there were definitely fireworks going of in my stomach. "I love you, Cel. Please be mine." He said whilst looking straight into my eyes. "I'd be stupid if I'd say no." "So.. it's a yes then?" "Yes, definitely yes" I began to smile and kissed me again.

"Ahem" I heared somebody. I pulled away and saw a beautiful girl walking up the staires. I looked at her and then at Joe. My eyes began to water.
"Forget what I said earlier" I said and ran out of the apartment. "Cel" he yelled after me.