Chapter 1 : Predator or Victim?

{EDITED}

A/N: Note to Soap Squad please do not spam the messages of washing Shadow's mouth as I don't want the whole comments to be filled with roleplays of washing foul words. But you can comment on one or two if you like. Anywho let's get on to the story!!!

~~ Shadow’s POV ~~
Kicking the man's body aside after brutally killing him, I stared down at my clothes which had been stained by the man’s blood.

“Sh**!”

I sighed in frustration, taking out my cigarette box, which is in my back jeans pocket. I took out a lighter and lit another cigar as another girl approached me. However, she wasn’t the one I was looking for, even though she normally would be.

Taking a whiff from the cigar, I exhaled, smoke escaping from my mouth.

“Fancy seeing you here, Viper.” the pale girl smirked, twirling an axe in her hand.

“I happen to have a contract here. Don’t scare ‘em away, ” She rolled her eyes as I spoke, the stupid smirk resting on her face.

“I have one too. Normally I’m no one’s little pet, but I killed the man before he could claim me as some kind of servant. Before he could claim me at all really,” she giggled.

“You talk too much, Nova.” I scoffed, as I took another whiff of my cigar.

“Smoking is bad for you, ” she stated, I turned my head to face her.

“Does it look I f***ing care?” shaking my head, I exhaled smoke from my mouth.

“Why would ya?” she giggled, a mischievous glint twinkling in her eyes. Suddenly, the girl who I was looking for walked right in, and she seemed to catch Elizabeth’s eye too.

“There she is…” I whispered to myself, but Elizabeth caught on.

“You’re not after her too now are you?” Elizabeth mumbled almost silently.

“Looks like we got the same person, Nova, ” I spoke. Throwing my cigar onto the floor, I stomp on it with my combat boot. The flame extinguished quickly, leaving small traces of smoke.

Twirling one of my daggers in my hand, I aimed at her head. The next thing, she dropped onto the floor, the knife pierced right into her skull. A puddle of blood oozed out from it, screams filled the street making me giggle.

“Quick and easy huh? I see how it is.” Elizabeth rolled her eyes, frowning with deep boredom. Shaking my head, I walked towards the dead corpse, savagely pulling the dagger out. Suddenly, a knife came towards aiming for my head, and I swiftly defend with my dagger. The weapon dropped on the cold pavement.

“Excellent reflexes, Viper, I'm impressed. No wonder you're one of the strongest serial killers in Vegas,” A mysterious voice echoed off of the eerie silence and into my alert ears, which had become quite sensitive over the years of insanity and crime. Both Elizabeth and I held our weapons tight, not wanting to be caught without a dangerous, yet loyal and beautiful, blade.

Before we knew it, a whole gang of fifteen full grown men popped up around us in various places, surrounding us completely. Elizabeth growled lowly, pulling her axe back, as I lazily pulled out my second dagger out from my belt. Hearing one opponent sneakily coming from behind me, I took out my gun and aim it at his head.

“Ah. Ah. Ah…” I giggled, pulling the trigger which accompanied with a loud ‘BANG!’ Blood spurted out from his brain as he dropped to the floor with a loud thud. Elizabeth giggled slightly as she unenthusiastically slit another man's throat with her glistening axe.