The Drunk Truth

"Damn bro, Mellie really did that shit." Eli said sitting on the side of me. "Yeah man now Liv ain't tryna fuck with me, if she do gotta new phone she changed her number." Nick scoffed laughing. "Now you wild as fuck for breaking her phone son. That lil pussy must had some power." We all laughed. "I just didn't want her to leave me, she was pissing me off so I cracked her shit across the building." They laughed again.

"I been calling and texting Mellie's dumb ass but she ain't answering all of a sudden. This girl would literally do anything for my call but when I call I don't get shit. I'm ready to give a hair, some blood, slob, any fucking thing for this to end." I shook my head thinking about Olivia, I missed her. I knew it was real when she didn't come to my show last night, Justin had to get my clothes ready and when I asked about her all he said is she's okay.

"Man let's worry about this shit tomorrow, Travis Scott got an all white party going on. Let's shake the spot and see wassup." Eli got up all hyped and shit. "Nawl, y'all can go man. I'm just chill out here for the night." I turned on the Tv watching the game. The new years was slowly approaching us and I knew that's when I'd be partying. I always threw a house party and invited anybody who was somebody to join.

"Man fuck that!" Nick snatched the remote turning off the TV. "Get dressed nigga we going out, I'm sure Liv having fun I can't see you in this room for the week we here." I threw my head back on the plush couch sighing. They were right, plus my name Trey fucking Songz. I was the turn up everywhere I went and it was going to stay that way.

"Ight man." I stood up slapping hands with them both. "I'm get dressed, be ready in an hour." "That's my fucking boy!" Eli pulled me close hugging me.

"Ight, y'all niggas get out so I can shower and shit." They dapped me up one last time before leaving.

I looked down at my phone seeing Mellie didn't answer my text message or any of my phone calls. She knew I wanted testing done which told me right there she was hiding something. She probably just wanted me to cave in without a DNA test but that shit wasn't happening. Anything having my last name had to be checked out, she should've known better.

I threw off my shirt and and slid down my pants starting up the shower. This was my first shower by myself in a month and the shit didn't even feel right. I was use to Liv being right here in front of me bathing in steaming hot ass water, water so hot I had to get out before her sometime. I chuckled to myself just thinking about it.

Her words hit deep but I knew she was only protecting her heart and I couldn't get too mad over that. Faced with allegations like this was serious and that meant her putting back up the wall I just broke through. She was good, the sex was amazing, and we were closer than ever. That was really the true definition of lover and bestfriend.

I washed up turning off the shower and wrapping the towel around my waist. As soon as I was about to walk to the closet I heard knocking at the door making me lean to the side and look at the door. "I told these thirsty niggas an hour." I mumbled to myself walking towards the door. "Damn I know y'all ready for this party and shit but I'm not!" I swung the door open and my smile immediately went to a frown.

"Uhm, where are you going Trey?" Mellie pushed pass making me close the door behind her. "What the fuck you doing here?" "Oo baby, is that anyway to talk to your son's mother? Have you been thinking about our little agreement or do I need to tell Olivia about our little precious." She turned around with an evil smirk on her face.

"You ain't gotta tell her shit cause I told her already, you don't hold shit over me. If this kid is mine then you wouldn't mind proving it, I want a DNA test!" She laughed shaking her head. "The boy is a splitting image of you Trey!" She yeld. "Like I fucking said I want a DNA test. You a grimy ass bitch and you ain't finna make no fucking come up off of me! I want the DNA test tomorrow!" I got in her face so she can understand me clearly.