Showtime

I LIKE IT!

I ain't gonna lie but baby you get pretty wild, girl when you take it off... take it off.. when day turn to night that's when you show your other side with all those freaky thoughts, freaky thoughts.

You bring out tha... ANIMAL

Girl you know I'm on my way now girl you know I'm on my way, my way to you. I'm bring my anaconda gonna get to, get to your forbidden fruit. Turn my bed into a jungaal .. I'm Tarzan you be my Jada in this room. Girl you know I'm finna hunt'cha, you're the one I been preying on.

I'm a boss. I'm a boss, I'm the leader of the pack! Boomer rang, boomer rang baby gone and throw it back! Do ya thang, do ya thang girl you don't know how to act! I'm a dog, I'm dog, I'm eat that pussy cat!

Trey jumped around stage getting the ten thousand people that came to see him hyped. He looked out into the crowd with pride hearing them sing his song word for word. Half of the show he didn't even have to sing because the crowd had his back. He took off his shirt hearing all the women scream and yell to the top of their lungs. He glanced over to back stage seeing Olivia turn up with Justin and London making him smile.

"Aye! I wanna dedicate this next song to a special lady! I ain't saying no names yet, aye Mike turn that shit up! Shit finna get nasty!"

I walked around stage catching my breath before I sung with my last bit of energy before I end the show. I looked back at Olivia seeing the biggest smile on her face. She gave me two thumbs up before blowing a kiss making me laugh to myself.

Yeah! She a freak!

She say she like it when I'm nasty! So I'm give her what she asked for! Beat the pussy in the backseat, and she gone suck it till her jaws sore.

Olivia blushed and laughed uncontrollably. Trey knew this song did something to her and he was ending the night with it. She couldn't help but to bite her bottom lip and twirl her hair around her finger. "Y'all is disgusting." Justin pointed between both of them making her laugh.

"Boy hush, he's in baby making mode." "When isn't he?!" London yelled.

She told Justin and London about the big decision to have a baby and they were all here for it. Some might say too soon but Trey and Olivia had the foundation of a friendship. Not many couples could say that. There's women out here who have been with their man for over five years; ring and everything and still miserable with a baby on their hip. Olivia wasn't caught up in the "traditional way" because that way doesn't always work and it's sad that some women think that's the only way.  Trey was gonna get down on one knee when he was ready and the last thing she wanted was a ring only brought on by a child.

You know your walls will .. remember me! You know your walls won't forgeeet! You know your walls will.. remember me! You know your walls won't forgeeet me!

She say she like it when I'm nastyy (got my hands round her neck) ..

"Look I'm happy for y'all as long as you're sure this is what you want. A family is something valuable and you both deserve it." London smiled rubbing my back. It honestly made me feel better. I just didn't want to be annoyed or annoying through my pregnancy. I wanted Trey there physically with me to experience a human growing in me. Our human.

"You know they say the men who were players always gets the girl." "That's exactly what I told Trey, he just looked at me funny." I shrugged watching him wrap up with his usual prayer.

•••

"Ooo baby I'm tired." Trey rested his head on the pillow rubbing his forehead. I already had his cough drops and lit candles waiting for him. "I know baby, you did good tonight." I placed his foot on my lap massaging his feet. I could feel him instantly relax making me smile.

"I wouldn't know what to do without you." He mumbled in a relaxing voice. Trey knew he had a good one and he wasn't giving that up. Olivia brought out the man in him and he loved that. She had a nurturing spirit and always had his best interest at heart. When he fell she was always there to pick him up. "Your ass would probably be balled up in a corner somewhere." She said catching a glaring eye from him making her laugh.

I switched feet giving his right foot equal attention. We were still in Atlanta but we decided to stay in a hotel since Trey has to shoot off to Florida in the morning. I was staying here though for business purposes and I didn't want to be a monkey on his back at all.

"I'm be balled up in a corner tomorrow since you not coming with me." He fake pouted making me laugh. "Boy you see me everyday, it's okay to do things without me." "But I don't wanna!" He sat up pulling me on his lap. I smoothed out his thick, bushy eyebrows smiling down on him. "You're only gone for three days, after that I'll meet you in New York." I pecked his lips. He gave me a bs smile making me feel awful.

Trey was use to me being there and watching over him, now I wasn't. Me and Trey went together like peanut butter and jelly. At least that's what everyone who met us said. Building a relationship is also about trust and giving each other some space. Plus I knew the "I miss you" sex was gonna be the bomb.

"I'm call you every hour so make sure you answering my calls. And I'm facetiming you before I go to bed so you better be up." I laughed rolling my eyes. "Yes father."

"Now that's out the way, I'm thinking triplets." He grabbed a handful of my breast making me laugh. "No. Not tonight." "Why not?" "Uh, because I said so. Plus you have an early flight and you don't know the definition of a quickie." They both laughed but Trey knew she was right. Olivia had always said sex felt like forever with him but in a good way. She loved he took his time but she didn't have the energy now.

"Man whatever. Just cuddle with me and watch this movie." He flipped on the Tv and "White Men Can't Jump" was playing.

I'm honestly playing around with writing in different point of views. If y'all like it this way then let me know but if you don't I can always revert back ... choice is yours🤷🏽‍♀️

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

Excuse mistakes..