Forgiveness

Forgiveness~

Goldies pov.

Aurora twirls around in her pink winter dress, she has a big smile planted on her face. Much like I had when I was with Jack most of the time.

"I can't believe it, I'm almost a Queen." Aurora turns to face me and pulls out her hands, "The Coronation is going to be so beautiful I just know you'll do a great job with the invitations and planning." I grab her hands and she pulls me to my feet.

I let out a groan, "I don't know what's going to happen with Jack and I by then. The Coronation, it's so soon. What if Jack and I don't get along or back to wherever we were before this fight. I haven't seen him in days, days Aurora." I look down at her golden shoes which were hidden well with the flow of her dress.

"Oh come on Goldie, not everything is about boys. We can have some fun, me and you." Aurora lifts our hands making me look at her. Her smile was so unreal, I knew by me and you she also meant a certain someone would come along.

"You have Prince Phillip. I don't feel like being the third wheeler here, and besides you're the main girl for the Coronation. Everybody would want to talk to you meaning I'm left out again." I let go of our locked hands.

"Ariel, Ella, Rapunzel, Jasmine, Belle, Merida, Snow, Tiana, Giselle, Mulan, Anastasia, and Pocahontas will all be there-"

"For you, they will be there for you. Not to mention with their Princes, Ariel has Eric, Cinderella has Prince Henry, Rapunzel has Flynn, Jasmine has Aladdin, Belle has the Beast, Snow has Charming, Tiana-" Aurora cuts me off.

"I know they all have significant others, minus a few but they all are coming to be reunited. We haven't all been together in a long time, and as much as I hate to say it, you aren't at a good place with Red right now, but when it comes down to the Coronation I want you two to be. Not because you feel the need to be friends, but because you two want to be." As much as I wanted her to be false, she was right. And had every right to say what she just had.

"You're right." I nod and sigh, "I do need to get along with Red before this whole thing goes down. Building up that bond with Red will make Jack and I come together again. And I won't think twice about not being with him forever."

"I'm not sure if I like the blue or the pink better." Aurora flips through both colours, they both had the same style.

"I liked the pink on you, it gave your eyes some uniqueness. They stood out when you wore the pink dress, when you wore the blue one it matched up with them so it could seem a little bland. Plus it's your favourite colour in all." I say pointing to the pink dress.

"See, that's why I like taking you everywhere to help me." Aurora grins at me and gives a curtsy before going up to the blue fairy who owned Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I follow her looking at all the other dresses they had in the store.

"See something you like?" I let out a small scream, I look around me and see the orange fairy smiling.

"Oh, no." I continue to walk but turn around feeling rude, "I mean everything's lovely I just don't need anything right now. Not until the Coronation." The orange fairy nods in understanding.

"Okay, I need to stop somewhere before we head back to the church." Aurora says as we walk out of the boutique.

"Where to?" I ask in all curiosity. She seems hesitate to say, and just continues to walk faster.

"Trust me, you'll thank me soon deary." I began to start slacking with the pace, I watched as her curls bounce perfectly in sync. Sometimes it's like we're not even real people.