Visitors

He leaves my room to ask the nurses when I will be allowed to leave. "You don't understand..." I ponder. "Not yet. But someday you will...and I hope you don't learn it the way I learnt it. I don't want you to be hurt because of me. And without any experience in the true world of heroes...I-I can only hope for the best." The window looks over a nice tree. Cherry blossoms fly past my window. "Hm." I mutter as he gets back in the room, frowning. "It's expected of you to return to classes immediately. We should- I should- being you back home." I nod. "Understood." He sits on the bed. "The classes start on Monday. You have only a day to recover. Do you prefer the hospital or your-uh, our- house?" I look at him. He has cuts and bruises all over, too. "I'd rather stay home than the hospital." He nods. "I will come see you again. I have some matters I should attend." He leaves right after.

I watch him close the door, and close my eyes. "Ugh, why is this so hard?" I ask myself. "Why is it so hard to be...to be in love with him?" It's almost impossible to read him, he acts different in public...kisses me out of the blue??

I rest my head on the bed frame. I just lay there for hours until the nurse comes in to serve me my lunch and she doesn't stay so long either.

I spend the sunlight in the hospital bed. I am lonely and it feels amazing to be so, I can think for as long as I want. I don't have to care for Todoroki, or anyone...just me. Just my thoughts.

As I'm lost in my thoughts, someone knocks on the door. "Yeah?" I answer.

Kacchan, Izuku and Todoroki come in. My eyes follow Kacchan around. If he tries something...he's dead. "H-hi there, y/n..." Izuku starts. "Hi. What can I do for you guys?" Kacchan shoots me a look. "We are here to wish you get well soon." Izuku smiles sweetly. "Thank you, bro. I get Why you two are here, but Katsuki?" He looks at me dead in the eye. "I simply wanted to be here because we are old friends and this is the first time we got to talk in a while. I missed hanging out with you." My jaw drops. "W-who paid you to say that?!?" He shrugs. "No one. You can pay back by saying thank you, or maybe a kiss?" I sense Todoroki's sudden mood swing. "Oh, no." I think as he gets up. "I have to get her home. Izuku, maybe you could help packing up her stuff?" Kacchan looks at Todoroki. "I know where she lives! My house is just a block down there!" Todoroki stares at him with a cold look. "We live together, genius."

Kacchan leaves, shoving the door open. I don't get what's the matter with him after all these years we haven't talked.