Prolouge

A ticked brown molly wandered through the swamps, hissing at herself, pain in her body from cuts, scars, and bruises. She limped from her back leg, surprisingly, the bird mask she was wearing was fine.... She then laid down, her paw in the water, starving... She sniffed the air, only smelling the swamps, her white eyes started closing...

"Hello? Hello!? Are you okay!?!?" A call asked, the female opened her eyes a little, seeing a black and white cat with yellow eyes "I asked if you are okay...." He said, The molly shook her head "I'll take you to the Mystic Colony... It's the nearest..." He said, picking the molly by the scruff, worry in his eyes.

The molly closed her eyes, her ears started ringing as her vision faded, only faint, muffled voices were heard before she closed her eyes....

****************

"I think she's waking up!"

"I knew she would wake..."

"Yeah.... Thanks for reassuring us Oracle..."

"At least she can see the meadows bloom?"

The molly opened her eyes, meeting some cats  "You're awake..." He meowed, a feeling of fear went through her, trying to get up, but she fell to the ground again, pain in her back leg stopping her.

"Take it easy...." A tortoiseshell male said "You're still injured and it will take awhile for you to heal fully to run away from us..." He said. The molly finally found her voice to talk "Wh-Who are you!? Where-Where am I!?!?" She gasped out, A bi-colored light blue and white molly looked to her with her one green eye and one blue eye "You are in the Mystic Colony, I'm the leader here, Alisa..." She meowed.

The molly nodded, then fear again struck her "Wait- I need to go back to my own colony!!! They're in trouble and if I'm not there, Then they'll die!!!" She gasped, trying to get up, by Alisa softly pushed her down "What Colony are you from? We can return you there...." She said

"I'm from the Siren Colony..." The molly looked confused "What Colony?" She asked "The Siren Colony..." The yellow molly responded "I've never..... What's your name?" Alisa asked

"I don't feel like I can trust you with that information..." The molly responded.

*************
I KNOW I got some personalities from others wrong, if anyone has advice, then plz tell meh XD

So here we meet our cat from Siren Colony... Wonder what or where that is...

Only I know >:3