Chapter 1

Aesthetic by: aceisforeverloved

Alisa sighed "That makes sense... What should we call you until you trust us with your name?" The bi-colored molly asked "....Just call me Mystery..." She meowed quietly "That fits you..." The tortoiseshell tom said, Mystery nodded until "Wait... WHERE'S MY MASK!?" She gasped, Alisa blinked "I think Krampy has it..." She said, A gray tabby came in to Mystery's line of view, holding her beaky mask, she quickly grabbed it and put it on "Thank you... Krampy is it?" She asked "Yeah... Just testing to see if the mask could stand leeches..." He said.

"I already tried that... Try putting leeches on marigold... Haven't tried that one yet..." She said, Krampy blinked, nodding slightly "Yeah... Haven't tried that-" He paused, she swished her tail slightly, trying to get up "Okay everyone... Let's give her some room..." Alisa said, nodding to the exit out of the den, the cats nodded, walking out, followed by Alisa.

Krampy turned to Mystery, humming in thought "What happened to you anyway?" He asked, Mystery staid silent, Krampy waited though, The brown ticked molly finally knew that he wasn't going to drop the topic until she answered "Like my name, What happened is not going to be discussed unless you have gained my trust..." She said with a slight hiss, looking away.

The tom blinked, humming in thought "So.... You don't want to say anything about yourself...?" He meowed "Well...... I'm a doctor..." She answered, Krampy tilted his head "Why haven't we seen you and your colony at festivals?" He asked "What are festivals?" She asked, her white eyes peering at him in curiosity "There's the Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter festival... Every festival, there are games and prizes..." Krampy explained.

Mystery blinked with a slight nod "Who were those cats?" She asked, Krampy turned to her "Want me to help you meet them?" He asked "Yes... please..." She slowly got up, Krampy helped her up, she leaned on him. Paw steps matching his as they walked...

The tabby with faint green turned to them "Is she okay?" She asked Krampy, he nodded slightly "Oh! Right... I'm Mossie, I was watching the clouds before you two came.... Oracle should be at the front of the entrance to the colony...." She said "Hope we can get along Mystery!" She called, The molly nodded with a faint smile.

The two walked over to the tortoiseshell tom, he turned around "I saw you two coming from afar, what is it you need?" He meowed, blinking "I'm just showing Mystery around meeting everyone..." He said "Then I can go back to my leeches..." The tom nodded "I'm Oracle, The colony's seer..." He said, Mystery tilted her head "What's a seer?" She aske.

Oracle hummed in thought "A cat who is supposed to be able, through supernatural insight, to see what the future holds." He explained, Mystery nodded slowly "I never had that in my colony..." She said to herself.

**********************

Seems like her colony never really had much to do with other colonies huh? :3