⌜ intro ⌟

date 4 rent ♥ markhyuck

so, tomorrow is valentine's day..❞ donghyuck looked up, staring at his friends who has their own partner.

chenle had his head down on jisung's shoulder while the younger was reading a book, renjun is sitting on yukhei's lap as the giant is feeding him his lunch, and both jaemin and jeno are sending winks and flying kisses.

donghyuck? well he's actually having a very fun and sweet time with his boyfriend called food.

lonely life he is living.

jisung and i are having a movie date.❞ chenle said, giving donghyuck a smile. ❝but you can come with us if you want.

and be a third wheel? nope.

well, yukhei and i are going to spend the day out of town.❞ renjun said as he turned to yukhei and wiping off the sauce in the corner of the giant's lips.

yukhei chuckled as he placed an innocent peck on renjun's lips before turning to donghyuck. ❝if you want to tag along, it's fine.

and be a third wheel? again, no thanks.

unlike the two couples, jaemin and jeno sighed as they gave donghyuck an apologetic look. ❝sorry hyuck but you can't come with us.

jeno sighed and then nodded at what jaemin said. ❝we are planning to spend the day with just us two.

jisung, the youngest of the group, furrowed his brows at his two hyungs. ❝what kind of friend are you?

hey!❞ jaemin pouted, ❝shut up. i know you also want to spend the day with only just you and chenle.

true.❞ the youngest then turned to donghyuck and flashed him an apologetic smile. ❝sorry hyung.

the tanned male shook his head, ❝it's okay i understand.

hyuck you can come with us if you wa—

the only single in the table then cut off renjun's sentence, ❝no. i'll not be going to any of you guys. spend the valentine's with each other. it's a special day, i don't want to ruin it.

are you sure?

to be honest, he felt lonely. he wanted to watch a movie with chenle and jisung since the two are fun to be with when watching movies but he didn't want to ruin their special day. going out of town is also a great idea but it's renjun and yukhei he is with and he is very sure he'll not only be left out but will also hear unholy noises. he didn't know what jaemin and jeno are going to do at valentine's but they aren't even inviting him so they are crossed out of the list.

donghyuck nodded as he pushed his spectacles upwards, ❝so sure.

don't be sad.❞ chenle placed his index fingers at the corner of donghyuck's lips and raised them up, forcing him to smile.

the tanned male then giggled. ❝i'm not sad.❞ and then sighed before burying his head down to his book on the table. ❝it's just that, i feel so lonely because you guys already have found your partner meanwhile i'm here, still single.

i heard doyoung's group of friends are building up a booth in front of that arcade across the university.❞ yukhei furrowed his brows, trying to remember the plan he overheard between a popular group of friends. ❝date for rent was it?

jeno's mouth then widened, he also overheard two of doyoung's friends talking about it. ❝johnny is taking part of it, no?

well, he's also one of doyoung's friends so there's a possibility he'll be included in that.❞ jaemin then turned to donghyuck and gasped after realizing something. ❝why don't you rent him as your date?

maybe he will. he may be paying for the date but it's a very rare for him and his crush to go on a date. not even rare, it only happens once in a lifetime. unless destiny pushes them together and will give them a happy ending.

thinking about the things they'll do on that special day made donghyuck show a wide smile. ❝maybe i will.

he'll be sure to visit that booth tomorrow and rent a date.

mark lee
lee donghyuck

c h o g i w a n e s e

🎁 happy valentine's everyone uwu

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2019