⌜ end ⌟

is he not mine yet?

johnny facepalmed upon hearing the canadian's question. ❝marco, you rented him, you didn't ask him out.

mark tilted his head to the side, so clueless. ❝aren't those just the same?

johnny then decided to give up and turned to yuta, asking help from his fellow japanese friend. yuta didn't want to join their conversation but seeing that johnny was indeed in need, he sighed decided to lend a helping hand since he is that nice.

listen here chicken hands,❞ yuta them cracked his knuckles and gave the younger a sweet smile. ❝don't be a pussy and just ask the boy out.

didn't i do that already?

johnny then gave yuta one obvious look and made the japanese sigh, this near to giving up in helping mark. ❝renting someone and asking someone out are different.

still not catching up, mark squinted his eyes at the two seniors. ❝how?

the giant then groaned, ❝where's doyoung?

you don't see jungwoo here, meaning they are together.❞ yuta said, turning to johnny and making eye contact with the giant before the two of them sighed together.

just when we need him.❞ johnny then tapped his chin and eyed the canadian in front of him from top to bottom. ❝let's practice.

practice?

yuta placed a hand on the younger's shoulder, ❝do you want donghyuck to be yours?

scoffing, mark shrugged as he tucked his hands inside his pockets. ❝he's already mine, i mean..❞ he shrugged again, so confident in owning the tanned male. ❝i rented him.

do you even know the meaning of rent?❞ the giant rubbed his temples as he was this close to throwing a dictionary at the dense male.

i know.❞ he sounded unsure, he honestly is unsure.

renting is not permanent.❞ yuta said, just in case mark forgot the real definition.

i rented him for the rest of my life.

the two senior students trying to educate their dense canadian friend gave each other a look before putting their attention to the table across them where mark's property is seated. mark furrowed his brows and then followed to where his friends are looking at and then felt his blood boiling at the sight of donghyuck together with some other student, laughing and staring each other as if they are so in love.

why is he with other people if he is yours?❞ johnny raised a brow at the already furious male.

trying to compose himself, mark straightened himself from his seat and gave his two friends one sweet smile. it was so obvious that he's burning inside, wanting to punch someone. ❝he's just tutoring the student.