⌜ six ⌟

F O U R T H  H O U R

staring at the handmade bracelet donghyuck made at that one booth they visited, the two made their way out of the amusement park as they decided to spend their last hour somewhere. donghyuck was happily skipping his steps next to mark while was walking, still feeling all tingly at the bracelet that wrapped around his wrist perfectly.

after getting the lion plushie donghyuck wanted so much, the younger decided to repay the older by making him a bracelet at that one booth not far from the one they were at awhile ago. mark was about to say no but the younger insisted. not like mark has anything more to say. anyways, he took a liking at the bracelet donghyuck made. he liked how it perfectly wrapped around his wrist, how it fitted him so well, and how it was made for him and specially only for him.

i'm suddenly craving for a cake.❞ donghyuck pouted as he hugged the plushie very tight. he glanced at his wrist watch and frowned seeing that they only had less than an hour to be together.

i know this one cake shop my friend works at.❞ mark squinted his eyes as he noticed something wrong at his sentence. ❝i mean, my friend's boyfriend.

hearing the word boyfriend made donghyuck whine. ❝what's with people being in a relationship these days?

mark chuckled as he wrapped an arm around the younger's waist. ❝we need to have a company in this lonely world we are living sunshine.

raising the lion plushie, donghyuck smiled at it. ❝well then, mork is my company.

mork?❞ the canadian snorted at the name donghyuck gave to the lion.

because you're the one that gave it to me.❞ donghyuck hugged the lion plushie back and turned to mark, flashing him a cute smile. ❝thank you.

and right at that moment, his heart was going crazy. already having a party inside his chest, his heartbeat blasting to music so loud and veins dancing like there's no tomorrow. how in the holy pudu can donghyuck's smile affect him this much?

a-anyways..❞ mark cleared his throat, earning a chuckle from donghyuck when he heard the older stuttering. ❝about the cake shop.

the two walked down the streets, mark's arm still wrapped around the younger's waist as if he's claiming him as his. donghyuck didn't even bother telling mark about his arm around his waist incase the older forgot to remove it, he loved how mark is clingy to him.

is this the feeling of being in a relationship? because damn, it feels wonderful.

hey, look.❞ doyoung nudged the giant beside him and pointed two familiar figures in front of them.