bloody painter x reader🍋

it was 2:00 at night you just got off the phone with you best friend (b/f/n) your parents were at a hotel for there anerversery. you got ready for bed you put on a long mha(my hero academia or any shirt) then (f/c) Short's on. you played your favorite song on and sat on your bed doing homework. you felt as if you were being watched you just brushed it off a cold chill went down you're spine. you were home alone so it was even creepyer you continued to do your homework for (c/n) till you heard a knock on the door. wtf who would be knocking on someone's door at this time of night you walked down your stairs and slowly to the door debating on if you should answer it or not. you slowly opened it no one was there you shrugged and closed and locked the dore. you went back up the stairs and went in your room you looked up and a man was standing there you screamed and grabbed a bat from behind your door you yelled if you don't leave i will hit you I swear. he walked towards you not saying a word you got ready to swing the bat but he took it and trough it. you screamed and backed up slowly he grabbed your wrist. you said let me go now and leave!  he was wearing a mask with a Smiley face painted with blood he had messy black hair. he pushed you on the bed and pinned you arms above your head you tried to kik him off but he growled you then stopped. he took off his mask he had Crystal blue eyes you got lost in them he took this as a chance to kiss you. you was starteld but melted in to it. you slowly slide your hands out of his grasph he opened one eye then you put your arms around his neack tuging on his messy hair. he then lifted up your shirt and gave your boob a squiz you moand hd took your shirt off. thene pulled off your Short's you squiz you leg's together h-how come I'm the only one undreest here?! he chuckled and said then undress me his voice was deep and sexy. you blushed o-ok you took off his shirt you saw his toned chest you ran your fingers down his v line then unbuckled his pants he had a big erection you toched it his boxer's were wet with precome on it. you took out his hard dick and rubbed it he groand you then rapted you hand around his dick and jacked him off 7 minutes later he came. you liked your hand he was panting he then pushed you down and rubbed yours panties you are wet hehe you want me that bad. you noded your head he took off your panties and rubbed you he pulled a condom out if his pocket. he tears it open with his teeth and puts it on he enters you it hurt a little but soon after he was all the way in it felt good he grunted wiel you moand he moved faster and harder he then put your legs over his shoulders so he could go deeper. you both moand you tightened around him then you came he did to. he plopped down beside you he caught his breath and said my name is bloody painter and I'm (y/n). few minutes passed and he said i will be back for More then you fell asleep.