LJ x reader

(Y/N) POV

you and LJ have been dating for 2 years and 3 months. You notice he was acting weird evry time you two would hangout he sat Faraway from you and did not talk much.

3rd POV
you were on the couch with him ej and Jeff talking about random stuff when he yelles all of you shut up!! you and the boys looked at him. You asked him what was his problem he just stared at you then said none of your business. you of course got mad and said I'm you're fucking girlfriend i have a right to know! He got mad and said just because your my girlfriend dose not mean i have to tell you everything! he looked away and said I'm starting to regret dating you. When he said that your heart broke you were filled with anger and sadness you looked up at him with tears in your eyes and said fine!! if you regret it so much then why don't we end it he looked at you shocked. He began to open his mouth but you cut him off by saying I'm done with you I've tried my best to make this work but no you can't see that if i known you regreted us then i would've ended it a long time ago. He tried to say wait but you went running up the stairs crying.

(Y/N) POV
You slammed the dore as you jumped on the bed crying into your pillow. i can't believe him i loved him and all this time he thought it was a joke. wow i guess he is a fucking clown a fucked up and retarded one. you began to cry again why, why i loved him so much. i can't believe i fell for his tricks. you stayed in your room for 3 days not going out side or anywhere.