Ikigai (00)

6 Months Ago......

"This wasn't meant to happen...."
I thought to myself as I scanned the reader count. 20,000 !?! And that to, only by one entry.I wasn't one of those glamorous people, who had a big mansion to talk about, or those who could keep people interested by only sharing their daily lifestyle and routine.

 I was just an Ordinary, college-going girl, for God's Sake!

I didn't mean to gain a following. Not that I don't like it, but it's just so overwhelming.Last night I had logged in, in one of the many computers of the college's internet café, and created a blog account "COFFEEmaniac" just to vent out my feelings via a blog entry.

But who knew a single entry could lead to THIS !I shut my phone and stared at the ceiling. I could just log out and go back to being normal.

But..... 20,000 people had read my stuff and liked it ! I couldn't forget that. I couldn't quit now ! And then in a split moment's time, I decided to continue blogging as a part time hobby."But I will stay anonymous" I thought as I rushed to the café and then typed in, what happened to be my second entry.

{Ikigai (n.)}

{the source of value in one's life or the things that make one's life worthwhile; an activity which gives one incentive, or for which one looks forward to }

           Present

Since then, I go periodically to the café in the evening to post an entry, venting my feelings, and sharing my thoughts with my readers...

A/N
Please comment, vote and add it to your reading list if it brought a smile to your face.😉