5-Star Chef

There is a race of tortilla tortugas, which is turtles that only eat 5-star tortillas. Most of them have gone extinct because you cannot find such delicious tortillas out in the wild, so the last remaining 132 turtles are living in a 5-star chef's mansion. He feeds them tortillas everyday.

Each day the chef goes to work, and the tortugas break something. They then replace it with a shapeshifing Russian spy to watch their owner, because eventually, they can figure out how he makes such delicious tortillas and reign the world again.

One day, the chef came home and the tortugas were done eating their tortillas, and waiting for the next one. The chef collapsed on the ground in exhaustion. Gordon Ramsay was at his restaurant today and he tried his very hardest to do well.

The tortugas did not like that the chef was tired. They dragged the chef into the backyard and there were many beetles.

These aren't your average beetles though, they were dermestid beetles. Flesh-eating beetles.
They were chewing on his toe when the chef woke up.

The chef was screaming hysterically and almost fainted but he knew that if he fainted, the beetles would continue eating him.

He decided the best option was to go take a shower, because beetles can't survive in water, right?