Ominous cat

After a long 7,123 seconds, tortilla tortuga and crabbo stabbo has finally arrived at the hotel.
While crabbo stabbo was splashing around in his wagon, tortilla tortuga was furiously running on his feet and one hand, since the other was pulling the wagon.

Tortilla tortuga remembered that the hotel had a haunted and abandoned room, or at least that's what they told chef when he came so he doesn't sue a supposedly 5-star hotel when he came for being dirty.

Tortilla tortuga remembered the room had been on the first floor in room 666. Tortilla tortuga had astonishing memory.

The staff did not see tortilla tortuga come in nor go past them. He rushed to room 666 so that no one would see him.

To his surprise, room 666 was actually very clean and rather large. Very large.

It was in good state and it had an ocean view. This was perfect for going out onto the beach to catch food for his friend.

It even had an aquarium with fish still alive, almost as if someone had actually been here to feed them...
He saw all types of video games, and noticed the WiiU was still warm.

He heard stomping, loud footsteps toward the room. A chill went down his spine and he froze.

"Hey!" The man shouted furiously. "No animals allowed in here! Get those barnacles off your wagon or I'll have to kick you out!"

Tortilla tortuga followed orders and while the man looked around to make sure everything was in place, he hid the barnacles in the wagon. Tortilla Tortuga then realized there were fish in the tank and those were animals too, but he didn't want to tell the man they had more animals anyways.

The man turned back to tortilla tortuga and furrowed his brows, then his eyes widened in surprise. "How could you leave me, Patricia?"
Crabbo stabbo popped out of the wagon.

"Frank, we talked about this. I am a man, my name is not Patricia. You are a zoophile and I will report you to the police. Get out of my life."

The man ran out of the room crying. He shouted while sobbing and running out, "I'm never coming back to this room again! No wonder it says 666!"

Tortilla tortuga remembered this happening from last time he was here, and was not surprised. However, he was surprised Crabbo Stabbo was able to talk, and wanted to ask Crabbo Stabbo about this but had nothing to write on.

Tortilla tortuga put the barnacles inside the wagon appealingly. He then thought, "Hey, maybe the restaurant has tortillas..." but then remembered they were only on the breakfast menu. He could wait.

He stepped outside the condo for a second. There, he saw a cat with a light ominously shining from above as if he had a side quest for him.

 There, he saw a cat with a light ominously shining from above as if he had a side quest for him

Tortilla tortuga was already busy, so he could not bother with a side quest right now. He had a feeling the cat would be there tomorrow again, waiting. Watching.