Family

~Alice's POV~

My name is Alice-Marie Swan. I am 15 years old and I am the nerd. I am not fat, but I am not skinny either. I have massive thighs, a giant ass and 40E boobs. I have 3 siblings:1 older brother and 2 older sisters. I am the youngest in my house meaning I get treated the worst.

It started off just mentally, telling me I was fat and needed to lose weight or that I was so ugly they we not surprised that I had never had a boyfriend.

Then it got to physical, I would get punched in the stomach if i didn't finish my tea and was told that i wasn't allowed to cry.

~Monday Morning~

I was wearing my high waisted skinny jeans and on oversized jumper to hide all of the cuts and bruises caused by my 'family'. I am very smart for a child of my age apparently. I had to move to do sixth form (year 12/13) maths despite only being in year 11. 

Whilst waiting for my teacher to come to my sixth for maths class, I was sat at a table alone when i noticed everybody around me staring at me. After about 30 seconds, i felt something wrap around my head and cover my mouth. I breathed in quickly and slowly started to pretend to drift into the darkness. I felt myself being picked up and heard a deep, masculine voice saying "she looks good for boss to 'play with'."

~Noah's POV (Alice's kidnapper)

I was looking for a girl to make boss happier and by that i mean somebody he can do ANYTHING to. I know that i shouldn't because it isn't fair on the girl, but he has been so pissed off at everybody for every little thing so i thought that he needed something. I was walking around some high school when i saw the perfect girl... She had a giant ass, massive tits and basically no waist. Even with the oversized jumper she was wearing, I could see her amazing body. I followed her to her lesson and she was waiting for her teacher to arrive when she lifted her head and noticed everybody staring at her....well actually, they were staring me and the other 3 guys- Anthony (tony), Marcus (Mark) and Carlos(Carl) stood behind the girl and with a rag covered in chloroform. I walked behind her, wrapped my arm around her hear and covered her mouth with the rag causing her to breath in quickly. I picked her up and turned to the others before saying "she looks good for boss to 'play with"  and walking away.

I put the girl into a spare room, took her oversized jumper off and stayed there until she woke up. It wasn't until then that I noticed that she was covered in small cuts, fresh bruises and scars. From the looks of things, she was being abused, but who would do that to such an innocent girl. 

After staring at her fir about 2 hours, i not only noticed her beauty, but i also noticed that she had started to stir in her sleep and whimpering. 

~Alive's POV~

I started dreaming that they were abusing me again. I started to stir and whimper due to remembering the pain that being caused me for weeks.

When I woke up, I was alone. I walked out of the room to find 2 men stood either side of me "could you show me where the kitchen is please?" I asked and they both nodded. 5 minutes later, we arrives at the most beautiful kitchen ever. I started to look through the cupboards and found the ingredients to my favourite meal. "Would you two like some pasta?" I asked with a smile as the 2 guards stared at me in disbelief nodding slowly. 

 After cooking for 35 minutes, the pasta was done and I gave myself a GIANT bowl of it and the guards some too. I sat down with the pasta and the guards laughed "If you can't finish that little lady, we will" one said as the other nodded. all I replied with was "i will finish it TRUST me." 

10 minutes later my bowl of pasta was gone and the boys looked at me in disbelief. I was surrounded by them by now because the two guards called more in thinking i was going to fail.

I skipped up to my room with the guards and turned to them with a smile before asking "Can i use one of your phones to listen to music please?" They both pass me their phones and i take one and walk into my room. I was sat on my bed blasting Black Stone Cherry, Slipknot, Hollywood Undead and Skindread whilst i could hear a commotion outside my room. I decided to ignore it and just sing along to a song by Hollywood Undead called Everywhere I go word for word. In a a world of my own, I didn't realise that somebody had opened my door...

~Noah's POV~

I was walking past the girl's room when i heard music i knew all too well being blasted. My best friend is the leader of this gang and we all call him boss, but this is the music he listens too. I gather up some of the guys (Nicolas, Edward, Lucas, Rhys and Terry) and told them to follow me quietly. When we were outside her bedroom, I signalled them to be quiet and slowly opened with door for us all to see... the girl we kidnapped for boss was dancing around her bedroom singing every word of a Hollywood Undead song that boss loved. We all stood there wide-eyed until Nicolas spoke "Ace?" All of the guys stood there in silence whilst the girl got quiet and slowly turned around. After she turned around, she bolted and jumped into his arms.

 AFter 5 minutes, Nick put her down and she finally spoke up "Nicolas Charles King would you mind telling me where you were for the last 6 YEARS!?"  she screamed as we all stood there with our mouths open. "CHARLES!" one of the others screams but she gave him the scariest glare ever "shut up and let me talk to him OR you are going to lose your baby-makers in a HORRIFIC 'accident'!" We all stood there in silence.

~Nicolas' POV~

"Why are you here Ace?"  I asked, the anger in my voice was obvious.

"I don't know, dumb and dumber over there tried to chloroform me unaware that my body is immune to it!" she replied pointing back to Noah and Lucas.

"Why is she here guys?" I asked, more annoyed now.

"We kidnapped her for boss" they replied like it was nothing.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KIDNAPPED MY 15 YEAR OLD COUSIN FOR OUR BOSS?" I screamed as everybody else went silent.

"COUSIN? 15?" they all yelled almost immediately.

"Meet Alice, my baby cousin."

"You do know that she has signs of abuse" one whisper and i see red.

Before I could do anything Alice screamed .....