Adoption

Recap: As soon as the bell went, everybody rushed out of the door then right back into the classroom. Within seconds, the guys walked into the classroom, all sporting the same angry look. They walked to Dylan and started whispering to him which made him growl out furiously. He stormed over to me and interlocked our fingers then dragged me to his dad' office. When we entered the office, his dad had the baby in his arms protectively, a doctor and a random pack member. I zoned out until I heard "We found her 'family'" making me zone back in just in time to hear "It turns out that Eli here, is her father. He said that they didn't want it so they were gonna leave her." causing me to let out a growl that surprised everybody including myself, but the baby just laughed. 

~Dylan's POV~
I watched as Alice dressed Juliet in her outfit of the day. We had an important meeting with a judge that would decide if Alice and I could become Juliet's' legal parents and her biological parents would have nothing to do with her. I was dressed smart in my Dolce and Gabbana suit where as Alice was wearing grey pants paired with a top and black heels and Juliet was wearing a full Chanel outfit that I had bought for her.

 I was dressed smart in my Dolce and Gabbana suit where as Alice was wearing grey pants paired with a top and black heels and Juliet was wearing a full Chanel outfit that I had bought for her

When we got to the court house, Juliet was asleep and Alice was shaking due to nerves so once we got out of the car, I held the sleeping baby with one hand and held Ace's hand with the other

When we got to the court house, Juliet was asleep and Alice was shaking due to nerves so once we got out of the car, I held the sleeping baby with one hand and held Ace's hand with the other. As we got closer to the room we were meeting in, I kept giving Ace's hand little squeezes telling her everything will be fine. 

~Pack POV~
As Dylan and Alice walked in, we couldn't help but notice their empty hands and tear stained faces causing us all to become depressed. Then Dylan's dad walked in holding the baby and announced "I introduce to you, Juliet Sophia King, my OFFICIAL granddaughter" causing an eruption of cheers to explode out of everyone. David gave the baby to Alice who gave her a kiss on the cheek, then Dylan gave Alice a kiss on the cheek causing her to turn bright red.

~Nick's POV~

I watch as my younger cousin walks in without the baby and my heart immediately breaks for her, then we get a surprise of Boss's dad walking in with her. Alice takes the baby and kisses her cheek then receives a kiss on the cheek from our boss surprising most of the guys, but not me... I knew that this was gonna happen.

I just hope that he doesn't hurt either of them because they are MY family!