The Truth pt 2

Recap: "I......

~Dylan's POV~
I was quite content with hugging my Ace until Nicolas came up to me and dragged me out of the classroom. As he was doing this, I was busy shouting at everybody in my gang to keep our little squish safe. As soon as the classroom door was closed, Nicolas asked ""How long have you liked her? And don't bother trying to lie to me?" shocking me however, I then replied with "I... I think I have liked her since the day I walked into  the kitchen to find her cooking for a few of the gang then kicking me in the balls. I got annoyed when I found out that she knew Jerome and Andrew and when I found out that she was abused." when I looked back at Nicolas however, he just had a smirk on his face "it's about time you figured this out. All I have to say is if you hurt her in ANY way, I will kill you, boss or not. I know people that would happily kill you for hurting her!" making me laugh. 

As we walked back into the classroom, we see a few of our men stood around a specific table with flared noses and angry faces and I couldn't see Ace so I started to panic, that was until one of my men stepped aside and revealed Ace sat at the table with a handprint on her cheek causing my nose to flare and anger to peak. I looked to Lucas and asked him what happened for him to reply with "One of the cheerleaders slapped her and accused her of being a hoe and sleeping with all of us." then add "she is in the bathroom with her minions" making me storm out of the classroom we were in and look for the closest bathroom which wasn't far. 

I raised my leg and kicked the door causing it to slam into the wall and screams to be heard. When I stepped into the bathroom, the cheerleader and her minions bit their lips and winked at me causing me to burst out laughing and them to look confusled (confused and puzzled). "Why are you laughing hot stuff?" one asked making me glare at her then say "You have some nerve hitting my girl, calling her names and accuse her of bullshit then call me hot, don't you?" making their faces pale then say "Wha-what do you mean 'your girl?' making my face darken and say "that girl one of you sluts slapped is MINE" and only mine because I don't like sharing things that belong to me. And if they belong to only me, then I belong to only them!" making their mouths drop and me to say "I am letting you off this once, ANYTHING happens again, and I mean anything, then I will kill you all....PAINFULLY" making them nod and me to walk out.

~Ace's POV~

5 minutes after he stormed out, Dylan came back in and sat next to me whilst also placing his arm around my shoulder. Several minutes later, the cheerleading captain and her minions came in looking unscathed causing everybody to look at Dylan weirdly and him to just kiss my cheek then continue looking forward.

As lunch neared, my stomach continued to whale call (this is what me and my best friends say when our stomach rubbles) causing everybody around me to laugh. Once the bell went, I was up and out of my seat, running to the canteen to get food as Dylan followed 2 steps behind me. Once I entered the canteen, we ran to the food and picked up loads for me and the gang then paid and sat down. When everybody else walked in, Dylan and I were already sat down with several trays of food waiting for the rest of the gang to sit down. When this happened, I told the gang that they could eat then began scarfing down all of my food basically inhaling it. 

The rest of the day went past in a blare and suddenly it was time to go again.  As everybody piled out, we got in the car, speeding down the street to get home... but once the door was open, a scream escaped my lips as I looked at ....