Nightmare 1

Darkness, that's all there is that surrounds me. 

I can hear noises and people or things walking around me. 

Then there is screaming, I don't know where it is coming from and I am scared to find out.

 Then there is light. Small amounts of light slowly make their way into wherever I am. I can start to make out some of the objects near me. 

When I see the objects that were making the noises I do everything a can to hold in my scream. There are three of them, as I look over each of them in turn I realize what they were.

 The one on my left was a vulture and its face changed to everyone I had known that died.

 The one to my right was a snake, it's face changed to everyone that had physically hurt me.

 The creature in the middle was a fox, it's face changed to everyone that said they loved me and then left me alone. 

Terrified of these creatures and not wanting to see them anymore I close my eyes as tight as I can.

The noise stops and I open my eyes, again it is dark. 

There are no noises, there are no animals, or so I thought.

Something leaps out of the dark at me and I scream, wake up, and situp.

-These are my actual nightmares. IDK what to write about really, so this book will be about me being trapped inside my own mind every time I close my eyes. This dream is actually really scary to have IDK why but it is, i guess its just seeing all the people that abused me and all the people that left me. But continue on to the next chapter if you wanna know whats in my head if not I understand.- <3