Nightmare 2

There is water surrounding me. 

I start walking looking for land but the water only gets deeper so I turn back but it gets deeper there too. 

I can't find the spot where I was standing only hip deep in the water. I fall.

 The water is over my head and seems to have no end like I am in the middle of the ocean and hundreds of feet under water. 

Suddenly there is a shadow over me and someone is kneeling above me, reaching for me. 

I reach for them but they are to far away, I try to swim to the person but no matter how hard I try i'm not going anywhere. 

The shadow stands up and looks down at me. The only thing I can see was it's eyes; icy blue with swirls of grey and flecks of black. 

It turns and starts walking away leaving me there alone, scared, and unable to breathe.

I can't hold my breath any longer and I can't go anywhere.

I gasp and my lungs burn like they are on fire.

I watch as the bubbles float up to the top of the water where I can not go.

Suddenly I start floating up to the top of the water following the bubbles.

My lungs are still on fire and I still can't breath.

I hit the top of the water and breath in and as I do I wake up and situp, gasping for air